Reviews for Rebuilding
Nalini213 chapter 20 . 11/3/2004
Great story. I'm hoping that you write a sequel soon because I would like to find out how Jack reacts to the older JT.
Vampyre Moon chapter 20 . 11/2/2004
ending? you call that an ending? it was loose, to say the least. maybe a 1 part sequal would wrap it up nicely. you know, so it feels over.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 20 . 11/2/2004
Good ending! I love the Kinsey Bashing particularly! You have a nice writings style adn this story has been a pleasure to read. I look forward to the sequels, and the'What happene in the hell dimension' one sound very intersting. Well done you!
jammies2000 chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
Cool updates! This is a great story I really enjoyed reading it. I read at the end about possibel sequels I really hope you do write a sequel to this story I would love to see Jack's reaction to what JT has been doing and what he is doing now. Also the reaction to Buffy & co... and 'son' as well. Plus see what happens later if they get Daniel to work part time or if they get any help from each other. Keep writing!
CharmedChick chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
I love it! Gas Leak! HA! Even better! Ok, really like the chapter! Joahn
captuniv chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
Wow, finished this one nicely. Loved the news report at the end. Can't wait to see what happens once Jack gets his butt unfrozen and finds out what's been happening to his clone. Keep up the great work!
John chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
I don't know if 19 and 20 were posted together or I missed 19 when it came out.

This was a great story. The first couple chapters of set up weren't my favorites, but it kept getting stronger as it went on.

The ending was good, but I am sorry to see it end.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
rotflmfao, especially about the part at the end about Kinsey. That was great! I can't wait for sequels and more of this! ! !
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 18 . 10/23/2004
Wicked Chapt! _

Please Keep Writing!
chaletian chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
Hurray! Hurray! Willow AND Faith! My cup overfloweth...
Dirbatua chapter 18 . 10/7/2004
kill kingsly
Violet Star chapter 18 . 9/20/2004
WOW! I don't think that I have ever read a BTVS/SG-1 crossover before but I've got to tell you this rocks... I could be a good reviewer and give some helpfull comments about your writing, but I'm afraid I was too busy laughing that I didn't notice any. Like I said, I like this story, I will wait patiently untill you get the next chapter out, but be warned... I will lose interest if I have to wait too long.
kain-abel chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
i like yer story its good keep up the good work

oh yea and i got a suggestion try and hook faith up with somebody one from the sgc that would be cool :D
Malaskor chapter 18 . 9/11/2004
Great addition.

Thanks for sharing
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 9/8/2004
No playing with the boys, Faith! Jk. I can't wait to see what you have planned.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »