Reviews for Rebuilding
tals chapter 18 . 9/8/2004
I adore this fic. It's logical, well-plotted and the characters are wonderful, well written and realistic. they grow from their experiences and seem 3 dimensional.

You dialogue is beautiful, never forced or awkward. A very, very good story, and an absolute delight to read.

gaul1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
good chapter, wonder how willow reacts to JT, byes
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
a calmed down Willow is a good Willow. . .I really liked this chapter!
rhia chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
thanks for the new chapter
John chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Thanks for the update.

A great chapter, especially given not much "happened".

I liked the Faith bits.

Looking forward to more Willow.
Rain Dancer2 chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
K I so love this fic please update more.
Catlimere chapter 18 . 9/7/2004
Giggling at poor Simmons traumatized by Faith's aggressive people skills...she's definitely not like any other woman he's ever met before. Loved Willow and Faith's arrival at the Mountain and the way Xander gave them the 411 on the situation. You do a great job writing these characters. I love Willow bound and determined, resolve face firmly in place, to go see Buffy first thing. Loved Faith's comment, "So B's fine, they just killed her baby?" I could hear her saying that...and boy General Hammond should be very, very happy that Xander could say Buffy and baby are doing ok for now. Also loved Willow checking in on Buffy and finding JT sleeping protectively curled around her. I just really love the idea of him taking care of her even in his sleep. JT is really going to fit in well with the Scoobies. Looking forward to more.
BARON2462 chapter 18 . 9/6/2004
excellent part more soon please.

raven chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
Nice progression. Still a bit perturbed by the name thing. Surprised they let Felger touch anything anymore-let alone screw-up an already screwed up situation.

Buffy did die in surgery-she flatlined and the doctors were losing her before Willow intervened and took out the bullet. There is some argument on whether this counts as death #3 but as she was technically dead, I lean towards yes. (After all, she was only dead for a couple of minutes when she drowned and that one counted.)
JA Baker chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
Oh, I so wanted to see Willow total the SGC, only to be told it was unnecessary.

Then again, when she learns how Buffy and Xander where treated…
moretadragonrider chapter 17 . 8/30/2004
Have enjoyed all the chapters so far. Look forward to more. Please feed this hungery Bookworm. Thanks!
SilverPunk with an attitude chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
gaul1 chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
good chapter wonders waht willow does when she learn that one of the scoobies is going to have a litter, byes
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
hehehehehehe This is great! I can't wait until Willow "sees" Buffy!
cilou chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
Great chapter, i can't wait to see Willow and Faith's arrival! Hope u update soon _~
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »