Reviews for Color Blind
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OMG This is amazing! GREAT idea. Could you please continue this story? I just watched this movie for the first time last night, and I was instantly obssessed. :D

KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP THE STORY!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
HEY That was really cute, and you wrote it wonderfully! I really enjoyed reading it!
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aww this is sweet. please write more please

-DARKLUST
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You wrote this story a very long time ago, so I guess it's not even clear whether you are on the website any more, and will read this-are you still studying to become a teacher, or have you changed tracks? Are you enrolled in college now, or finished, perhaps? I hope so...

This story was a great concept! I really, really liked it-I appreciated its idealism and its clearly uplifting message! I hope you continue to uphold those ideals, particularly if you are continuing with your stated plans to become an educator! And the title was really, really clever!

But I wonder: can blindness really be interpreted as "innocence?" I think of the blind people I know, and while they may have a better appreciation than most sighted people of how irrelevant race REALLY is to the essential qualities of the people we love, I'm guessing Amanda would have already realized something about the operation of race in America, even if she couldn't see it, just from the way she would have sensed other adults treating her parents when they were out together-even if she interpreted the hesitation of people around HER as a consequence of her disability.

I'm wondering if you have any new "insights" (!) into this issue since you wrote this story...

Thanks for a thought-provoking piece,

Clio
xstarrynight61 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Cute idea and great story.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
plz continue, this is interesting
GeeDee chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This has to be one of my favorite stories I've read. It was so cute. The last thing the little girl said completely touched me, when you touch someone of a different race there really is no difference with your own skin. Absolutely love this story.
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Couldn't she tell by the accent?
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was fantastic
Kumi-kun chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is a great story! I wish you would go on with it! This is so cute!
wuteva4eva456 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aw. That was so sweet. So true, too. Good Job. This was excellent.
loveandpeace522 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This story really just touched my heart. It's in kids that we often find the most innocent statements. But in this a colorblind girl teaches a lesson that everyone needs to know. Everyone 'feels' the same. What a concept. I love this story. I'm going to pass it on to some of my friends. Hope you don't mind

-Britt
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
aww i love this so far.

sarah's right color means diddly squat.

UPDATE SOON!
othobsessed2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That was hte sweetes story i have ever read! ~ Much luv, dream4america
Woemcat chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is a great beginning! Amanda has no frame of reference for skin color. So, how are her parents going to explain this to her? How does one explain the concept of color to someone who has never seen color? I hope you update this story. I'll be interested to see how it unfolds.