Reviews for Ether
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great, great use of that little scene where Wesley is dreaming in his drunken stupor. How wonderfully you used that and added depth, and meaning. Such a beautifully emotional story. Really. Kudos.
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
You write Wes very well. I love - 'He felt his head tilt as though soothed by her simple request. Familiar again. His words came without thought. He had done this before.'

It's so sad, the way they re-meet. Very beautiful imagery.

I'm not sure if you rp (role play) - but it's very similar to writing fanfiction. It's just interactive, most of the time. I'm promoting a Buffyverse storyline (rpg) called What We Do.

If you'd be interested, please email me at . for a link.

We are really hoping to get a Wes, as we're bringing Fred back in. As of today, Spike, Lindsey, Doyle, Wood, Giles, Andrew, and Dawn are also all open.

We have been active since February '05, and all really enjoy the play. You can see testimonials on the main page, from members, to help you get an idea of what our group is like. Most of your questions can be answered on the site, but if you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
shahid chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
BEAUTIFUL! plz write more WES/FRED stuff.
rachigurl5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh, thank you. This was lovely and now I'm crying again. Shucks. Still not over "Not Fade Away," I guess. Anyway, This was really really great. The thing that made me saddest about the finale was that Wesley would never get the paradise he deserved because Fred's soul was destroyed. You gave me a plausible, canon-ish argument that there's hope. OK, I know this is ramblish, so I stop. Great story-take care. :)
Mandy C chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh, you made me cry-but in a good way, really. This was just sweet and lovely.
L-Fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
For a steadfast S/B writer, you write a fabulous W/F! This was absolutely beautiful, from beginning to end. Truly. Loved your use of the dream sequence from Underneath and the last few paragraphs had me sniffling ala the finale, "And the steel walls fell like Jericho". Spur of the moment suits you.
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful. I love how you gave them peace at the end. And "She would lie. But I wouldn't." Just lovely.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004