Reviews for Two Truths and a Lie
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/25
FAN!
deadbabydoll chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
wow, this was so good and so real. I actually teared up at "maybe I do it anyway, but I hate it when I do."
MissRizu chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am new to Oz and I had to find some Keller / Beecher pieces. I have read many but this one is by far the best, and most in character, and most haunting. It take what the show gave us and deepens it. When I think of this pairing in the future, I think this scene will be right in there with canon. Very beautifully done. I see you wrote one other Keller/Beecher fic I plan to check out... I'm only sorry you didn't write more.
Lux Hart chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked this, the way you could show facets of Chris' personality we as viewers knew but Toby needed to hear. The reactions worked. The dialogue worked. It all worked...even if I did have to suspend some belief of Chris being affectionate out of his own mind - doing it for once just toward Toby rather than something for himself. Still, it was an interesting perspective of this man who was never (IMO) completely evolved during the show.

Fav'd!
MsNJS chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very nice!
Crackedmuse chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I bet you never imagined people would still be reading this story so many years after it was written, but I just read it today and enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for writing it.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story!

I never figured out what the lie was.. but great job anyways!

:D
Love Infernal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love it! So rare to find a well-written story of my favorite couple. Please write more :).
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
First Oz fic I've ever read, and it's done so so well. You have to be careful about what you wish for.
Sketchy Artist chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Chris and Toby break my heart. They're just both so messed up, and Chris is a complete sociopath, but they really love each other. I was in tears by the end of this, which is how I know you captured it well. Amazing work, please keep writing.
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was a cute! i love beecher/Keller fluff!
JiJi87 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I LOVE it! I could totally picture those two charecters! You captured them perfectly!

I really hope you continue writing fanfics about those two.
Wicked Plum chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Everyone else has said it, and all I can do is echo them: THIS. IS. BRILLIANT. Seriously, I am passionate; I have no words. Keller/Beecher is one of my favorite fictional relationships of all time...so twisted, so dark, so fiery, so sincere, so sweet. And this story was all of those things. And the writing! And the perfectly captured Tobyness and Chrisness! Ah, so much love.
Sam chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love this, this is so typical Chris Keller, Makeing everything into a game to hide the truth of his feelings
Sam chapter 1 . 10/10/2005