Reviews for Show Me How It Ends
PassionFlowsDeep chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
please write a sequel to ophelia's feathers! please
this was a wonderfully well written story and i would love to see it continued! maybe kagome can experience a gentler love making with Ginta haha. i was a little sorry about her first time but it was passionate hehe
Dannifersure chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
this story was great. it draws you into it with the unsuspecting coupling of kagome and ginta and then all that happend you did a great job at writing this and the continuations you are making i bet will be just as great cant wait to read them
korinara chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I'm not sure how you managed to pull of a Ginta/Kagome fic...but you did! Everything was so intricately woven, like the silk of a spiderweb, to create something so bizarrely beautiful that it shines amongst the landscape, but only if you look at it from just the right angle.

The characters were delightfully true to their real personalities, and the added drama about Ginta's conscience and Inuyasha was delicious.

Good job!
RinRin-chan chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
This story is amazing... Truly and utterly amazing...!

p.s. I love you!
Krystellia chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
:-(... that was sad
Krystellia chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I loved that battle scene! ::other then kagome getting eatin basically (grossed me out):: and kouga-kun dying...though, Im Miroku's lover not his...lol!
G-ka chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
Ok, the short version of my review. You are awesome. Everything you have written is awesome (Show Me How It Ends, The Electra Complex, Mechanical Men) - I hope you do continue on with SMHIE! By the way.. you are now on my favorite authors list. YOU ROCK!
Phat-lady chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
This is great! I truely loved it, I'm reading your Samurai Champloo fic as you update but I really wanted to rell you how much I enjoyed this story. I think it would be good if you did the 1st continuation. I love your writing style and I just wanted to tell you.

Well Bye
Elaris chapter 12 . 6/21/2005
I loved your story! Personally, I think that Kagome should have ended up with Inuyasha, but that's just me! I still liked the Ginta/Kagome pairing, it really interesting and kept you guessing. Especially when Kagome kissed Inuyasha after saying that she loved Ginta, that made me wonder if the pairings were changing. Then, I remembered that you pretty much said that it was going to be Ginta/Kagome. So, the story kept you guessing, and I liked that. I like how descriptive you are in the story, and at the same time I don't. I like because with your descriptions, you're able to paint a picture of what's going on in your head. I didn't like it because, I'm the kind of person who likes things short n' sweet, and straight to the point! But without the descriptions, there's no story, you need something to keep you guessing, and to keep the reader coming back for more. That's my problem with my stories, I'm not descriptive enough so my chapters aren't very long. Well, I didn't review to bore about my mistakes in my stories...About a sequel...I think you should go through with "Opheilia's Feather's" Then ask if people want another sequel. Personally I like the idea of both, and I'm curious as to what's going to happen in both of them! Well, g2g! It's getting late and I have a regents tomorrow, so until the sequel(if there is one) Buh-Bye for now!

Sincerely,

Nikkie a.k.a. Elaris
ash211 chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
Ya know what? I adore this story and your writing. It's on a level all on it's own with the plot and the emotions it brings to me as I read it. It doesn't matter how slow it is going because the long chapters and the quality of the content is amazing and completely worth it. I am glad you are taking the time to move the story along smoothly because I have come across fics and stories in general that could have been excelent but were so rushed it left you feeling like you just read the review of it lol. So yeah, I have been reading this for a while, I don't think I ever reviewed but theres my two cents :) Looking forward to what comes next.
puppyears4me chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
i really like your story, it's great, and your a very skilled writer. ok if you need a betta, i'll do my best to help you, if you want. i've done this befor, but realize, i am also an author, so i might not be able to get your editing back to you within the same day. i'll do my best to be promt, but i take my time editing. e mail me if you want me to have the job my email is ilvnkncheer18

ja

P E
t1nkerbell chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
Ok, I really thought this was a great chapter. At first I was a little dissappointed that Miroku and Sango just left, I thought maybe you were just getting rid of them cause they were in the way, but what you said makes sense. Although I really do think they would come back just to check on everyone, maybe not right away but eventually. Sango wouldn't stand for them never seeing everyone again if it could be helped. I was kind of surprised that Inuyasha just didn't go looking for Kagome when Ginta told her she was out, but maybe he was just too hurt. I think you are doing an excellent job with everyone's character and making them believable and I appreciate that you have more respect for your readers than to just another predictable story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
t1nkerbell chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
I forgot how much I love this story, although I miss my bishie, Kouga. Can't wait to see what Inuyasha thinks of all this in the next chapter. Good luck with school, can't wait for the update.
blockyourownshot chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Great chapter. Sorry the reviewing ratio is so low but know that I'm reading ever chapter even if I don't review. Sometimes my comp's being a biatch. n-e-wayz, kool that senior year's going good, except for the nameless teacher. Good luck& update soon!
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
you said u were bad at writing battle scenes but that was AWESOME

lol

well

love your story, but where was sessho-kun

as i remember, he despised naraku as well