Reviews for Glass Castle
finnythewise chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
This is great! Hoping one day it'll come off hiatus!
Deb chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I'm a little confused about the story plot but, the more I read I'm sure it will become clear so, all in all GR8T job.
ChibiTomoyo chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
I know you say you wont' update, but I hope one day you will! It's a fantastic story!
quarterdark chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
Awesome story so far. I've enjoyed reading each chapter so far. keep up the amazing

... plot :D
colourpearl chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
It's really strange seeing 'Thompson-sama' ... maybe cause that's my second name, but oh, well.

Haha, Kakashi and Sahure 'married'.

Loved it :D
Jack of All Suits chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
Hi. Although it's very late to say so, I just noticed on the bottom of chapter 15 that someone told you that Sake is more potent than Vodka. That's a lie, unless someone's been drinking extremely strong sake or exceptionally weak vodka.

XD Just in case you ever wonder, sake usually has approximately 15-17% alcohol, similar to wine, while most vodka's are near the 40% range. If you ever smell either, it's a dead giveaway which one's stronger .

Happy hunting,

Jack
asianxsmartie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
he!

Why'd it stop? What's gonna happen?

Love it, hope to read more VERY soon! :D

hey & remember don't disappointed ur fans

while u still hav them!

yea im azn

but a really special one

_'
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
I liek this fanfic. I think it's very well written, so good job. Can't wait till it's off of hiatus.
Miss Tuesday chapter 18 . 6/10/2008
he!

Why'd it stop? What's gonna happen?

Love it, hope to read more VERY soon! :D

HUggles!
SusinSuicide chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
:] i like the story so far, and im sure i'll continue to enjoy it
younah chapter 15 . 12/12/2007
KOREAN GRILL!

x] yea im korean..

and i love your story! it's so hilarious and not too much mushy stuffs i loved the part about the gun... so funny ! haha (:
Past The Point of Sanity chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
When you say this is on hiatus, did you mean to leave it alone for two years? It has a very interesting and escalating plot and I'd really like to be able to finish it. So, please come back and keep writing because it's much to good to just desert.
blissedoutvixen chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Aw cool story I really liked it. Too bad you haven't updated in forever. Tragic. Still awesome story I loves it :)
Ailani chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
this is really good! I want to kno wat happens next!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I see that this is a fairly old story but I am going to review it on the off chance you still check on it. I really enjoyed the first chapter. You caught my interest immediately and held it. I was a little wary of starting a story that seems to be permanently on hiatus but I have decided to go ahead and read it. I'll just let my own imagination supply an ending if its not complete. You really are a great writer.