Reviews for Meteor Garden The HPVerse Story
TheShortGiraffe chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Ahh! I love this! (like a lot!) CONTINUE! I wanna what happens! D:

Also, since I read this Fic, I gotten into Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden (great stuff!)

Soooo...WRIIIITE
Diabolikal Luna chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
More, please.
Simabi chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Love
miki1103 chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
oh this is so good please please please continue with this fic!
FyAnnwn chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
This is very good. PLEASE update! I want to see Luna stand up to the F4.
K.M chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
WHEN r u going to UPDATE?
K.M chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
LOVE ur story! can't wait for next chapter!
Haley chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
I love this fic everyone at my school says i should be luna and this is exactly what i would do plz write more
melodia04 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
LoL. meteor garden... i love that show.. actually just part1.. pt2 is boring.. anyway... i like the idea of having luna as sancai..._ harry makes the perfect lei minus his being sociable at times.

kip writing!
Nox Periculum chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
I want to read more!rite chapter 7!
Nox Periculum chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Continue it please can you?I like it so
Nox Periculum chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Continue please please!Ilove it
The Dark Wanderer chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
I just saw that you were going to stop this fic. Well, I don't think you should. True, I know nothing about Meteor Garden, but I enjoy AU and Crossover fics, and there aren't a lot of completed ones out there. The idea is fairly original and it is interesting to see the HP characters in different situations. Remember writing is not written for the readers, but for the heart of the author. Please continue!
Winterlong not signed in because my account's been frozen chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Please, please, please don't discontinue this story! I've only just come across it, and it's simply wonderful! I may in fact go mad if you don't write any more!

You're an excellent writer, and this is an excellent story!

Please, continue!

-Winterlong
malfoyismyking chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
hey this story is very interesting! i mean i don't know what meteor garden is or anything. so i guess i just take this story as its own. anyways i think it's got some good potential and i like it. i will keep checking for when it is updated! hopefully that's soon! don't give up now even though there is only few of us readers!