Reviews for Sunnydale Sentinels
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
lol, funny
norjc chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice story and great dialogue. All the characters sounded like they should. Well done!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I am very impressed. I found this by chance and am glad I did. What an awesome team up with the X-Men and Buffy and her friends. This is a fine piece of work.
hawkeman chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I loved it! You portrayed the X-Men very well, along with the Scoobies. Well done!
onlimain chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This was a great fic! Your lines were hilarious and your group dynamic was awesome. The Scoobies really meshed well together here; very reminiscent of their high school years. I know it's been a while, but I hope you get around to doing a sequel. Thanks for a great read.
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*applause* sequelgood
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I wonder why...
Why DON'T they have a jet? They need one. It would help them get places faster.
And easier!
That was a great way to end this fic.
Somehow, Spike didn't have a big enough part, even though you made up for it with my blue friend.
Please write something else!
Icing :P
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
yay for crossovers! very well-written and enjoyable.
Hinomi chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
E, Great story, I would wish that yew continue it!
Lachriel chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
That was incredibly funny! It was also very refreshing to see a Buffy crossover that didn't involve a romance. Good for you. _
Malefecent chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Excelent.

DRE & LLS
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very interesting. Don't think 've ever seen a fic that involved both Buffy and sentinels before. How long does it take Logan to heal, btw? Now you've got me curious.
Shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Oh, that was surely good one. Not that usual "we have to save the world" crap. It was just great story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Ha ha. Good story! *thumbs up*
LeopardDance chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Hee hee. I like it! You could, you know.. write a sequel :) Much enjoyment I did get from this. Good very. :) *blows bubblese*

Dance~