Reviews for Timing
Djanet chapter 12 . 9/22/2005
I loved your story. You described their passion in such a beautifull way...even if I'm italian I've loved it. Good work
toxic honey chapter 12 . 3/9/2004
Absoloutely LOVE IT. You have a gift for pacing your writing just right.
Amy Lock chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
*giggle* I'm really enjoying this story. I wish I could read the whole entire trilogy today, but I can't b/c I've gotta study for my midterms. Anyway, I absolutly adored the last sentence of chapter one. It's so cute how the feeling he gets from being near Max would "reach to his toes" when no other feeling does. And the last line of this chapter was priceless as well. Honestly, I really like this piece. It's very, very cute and sappy, which I like. I'm gonna go read a couple more chapters and then I gotta go. Thanks for this story, Amy.
Allie chapter 12 . 5/26/2001
Wow! that was amazing. I really like the longer stories so you have time to get into them. In a lot of stories they have Max and Logan just saying 'I love you' in the beginning and then hopping into bed! This really let the tension and angst build up...and my favorite: a happy ending. I really look forward to reading future stories of yours!

-Allie
DesiJohnson84 chapter 12 . 5/19/2001
love it love it love it!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
i like
Arabiana chapter 12 . 4/13/2001
That was such a great story! Please write another one! You're such a good writer!
Eliza A.K.A. Lizzie chapter 12 . 4/12/2001
Now this is what i call an awsome fic! :) -*- Eliza (Lizzie)
someone chapter 12 . 3/13/2001
wow! keep it up!
artemys chapter 12 . 3/7/2001
beautiful. not smut, but love-no shame. I am such a Shippy Fiend! ;) Please write more *grin*
Max DeLuca chapter 4 . 3/5/2001
Great story I finally got to review it- sorry my computer wasn't workin so well -
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
it's great :o)
Sarah Powell chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I loved this story. It provides the reader with insight into the minds of the characters. When i read this story i could actually imagine the characters on the TV acting it out. Good writer, excellent story. And a sequel would be welcomed. :o)
bk11 chapter 12 . 2/9/2001
yow! I read it all in one sitting and I must take back my original comment. I see that this story has certainly evolved beautifully. Whoa, still can't get over it! Hehe...Imagine my surprise when Max and Logan "got it on". Whoo, I wasn't expected it to be so...umm...vivid! But that's good. Awesome, you must write more!
Ms Starlight chapter 12 . 2/7/2001
Hey there! I just had to say officially that I really loved this part, definately your best one yet and not just because they "get it on." I'm reading it to try and work up the energy to work on one of my fics...hoping maybe you'll inspire me and all. :-) Anywayz, wonderful job!