Reviews for We're hiring who?
animeice335 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
"Faith, I think you have a cru... OH MY GOD! You're stealing his underwear!"

Omg, this part just made me Lmfao. Its well written. The drabble writing makes it so short though, obviously. Which makes me just a bit sad and slightly cockblocks me. But I like it. Great job. _
Vld chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
Lol! He's never gonna get the girl, er... any girl, is he? And please, more!
Vld chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
Ouch! Poor eikichi! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!
Lennox RH chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
Ah nice to see the cosplay outfits getting dug out. Looking forward to more.
Lennox RH chapter 14 . 8/10/2005
Nice to see his skills from his gang days havent gone away. Hope to see some more soon, this is getting quite funny, even if we didnt know who was talking in this chap I guess thats not as important as the humour.
Inguz chapter 13 . 8/9/2005
Short chapters but still well done stuff! I liked it a lot.

I'd love you to read my fanfic, depth perception!

Thanks!
Vld chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
Little bet: there's a naked Azusa in the trunk.
Lennox chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
Poor GTO, so close and yet so far from Faith. pity you skipped over the scene in the corridor but i hope to see some more F/O in the future, but it wuld be nice to have some of the kids like Kunio in the future chaps.
King Henry the V chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Neat bits, but I'd prefer longer chapters with less time in between. Otherwise, an original and fun idea.
Vld chapter 11 . 4/7/2005
Bet Azusa will jump on the occasion to take off. after all, she's the first to follow, then probably some of his kids. Or I hope you plan on sending some!

Will he wear his Devil Man, or Kenshirô outfits? Or both maybe?
Lennox chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
Just wanted to say that the costumes he wears are quite...something else, yet like a car accident i cant look away. hope it comes out well
McFarfetch chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this series of drabbles of yours. Took me awhile to get use to the concept of drabble, but now I get it and find it an interesting excersize in writing. I have to say I am unfamiliar with the Eikichi character but the way you've presented your story, it hasn't detracted at all from your amusing work.

Oh and to let you know, I also liked Kennedy and agree she's been treated rather harshly and unfairly by fandom
wanted all around chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
ok that one was shorter you must really like this movie im not reviewing till the las chapter now
wanted all around chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
i liked that chapter
wanted all around chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
maby you should make your chapters a little longer if u make an 11th chapter and i think the first chapter was ok but not enough detail but i will move on to the next chapter