Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very emotive. Harry has been through so much in his young life, a difficulty which you captured beautifully. Ginny seems to play a plethora of roles in Harry's story. I like how you've interpreted her here - something more than a friend and less than a lover. A person who can understand what he's been through and is willing to accept that he might be confused and angry. Thank you for sharing this one-shot with us. I enjoyed it!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Not even so sad as it appears.

And there are some good reasons in it.

Ciao!
Droxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Harry has a case of PTSS, like any veteran. Beautifully written.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
And in one brief story you've shown why Ginny is perfect for Harry and Hermione would be so wrong - much as she's a terrific friend to him. Brilliantly done! This is a completely believable outcome (and I love it that you kept it in the Severus-and-Maud universe; Harry's reaction to their romance was a great comic touch!). I hope we get to see more of this Harry. Sequel?
00 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I know this story is complete, but please write more Maude/Snape stories. Little Snapes or Jr. Snapes at Hogwarts. Please.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
aww that was so beautiful. Neville's one of my favourite chacters and you did justice to him. Great guy. *cries*

Very well written (Like the rest of your stories). Thanks for writing it!
Deeble chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Powerful - you've caught exactly the pain and confusion of canon Harry, with just a touch of maturity gained in two extra years.

And I can absolutely see Ginny growing into this young woman by the series' end.
Lauren Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Exquisite as usual. Very pained. I could feel it.

I've run out of things to say, good work.
HP22001 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I really liked this story...maybe a sequel?...or maybe a continuation?