Reviews for Taking Chances
Guest chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
I love this story please update!
RavenBluMustang chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
This is definitely my favorite stories. Hope you come back and finished the story up.
Bandbabe chapter 36 . 8/7/2010
Wow, I may have come late to this story, but I'm so glad I had a chance to read it!

Love, love, LOVE this story! I've been reading it all morning (FF binge, lol). Love the characters and the sweetness between Ephram and Madison. Awww.

Thanks for sharing! This fic is definitely one of my faves. I'm honored to be review #300! :D
Bandbabe chapter 24 . 8/7/2010
Mindy is full of win! Love how she tells it as she sees it!

I really like all the main characters: Ephram, Madison, and Mindy are awesome - and Jake is adorable.
Bandbabe chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
Wow. This story is good. I always like Madison and Ephram together on the show, but reading this chapter I agree at the time it was pretty problematic! I wouldn't want a 20 year old dating my 16 year old son! Andy is still wrong for keeping Ephram in the dark about the pregnancy though. Sigh. Complex.
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 36 . 7/14/2010
Your story is fantastic.

I have been searching for a good, realistic EM fic for a long time and I finally found it.

You caught E and M's confusion when they saw each other again and their still existened feelings for each other.

And when Ephram found out about Jake he was so angry and this for a good reason. You could see how getting to know about his son changed him in the series, I mean giving up Julliard, his dream and everything after that.

It's good that he grew to be a good father to Jake and overcoming his anger at Madison piece by piece and not so suddenly.

And his grudge because of what Andy did is still there but he will overcome it, too. It will be hard for him though after losing his trust in his father so much.

But none of those obstacles will come between them again e.g. Madison's mother.

I see you have not updated since 2006 but I still hope to get a message telling me that there is a new chapter. I really look forward to it.
FaBAMF chapter 36 . 9/24/2009
The story is amazing and I realize you may have stopped I it's realli realli good. Everwood just came on one of our channels this summer, I'm from the UK. I was happy to find that there was fanfics and good ones
CalebElBardo chapter 36 . 6/23/2009
Is very well. ┬┐When you will follow the history?.
Lsuasan chapter 36 . 4/15/2008
I just found this story and I must say that I love it. I think that you should continue it. I know the show is done but its good :)

~L~
little writer 06 chapter 30 . 2/21/2007
great story and i loved how u showed how ephram n madison had to fight for what they wanted and what they wanted in the end was each other and that never faulted throughout the whole story. Very well written
labstractl chapter 36 . 11/1/2006
this was great. Loved the angle you taken with the storyline. I hope it's more to come ;]
RainyAngel chapter 36 . 9/24/2006
Hey couriro,

I love your story Taking Chances. Ephram/Madison have always been my favorite couple. The whole development of their relationship is awesome.

Thx for writing such a great story!

Keep up your fantastic work...

RainyAngel
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 36 . 5/21/2006
So, when are you going to update?
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 22 . 5/18/2006
Wow
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
I really like this story.