Reviews for Periwinkle
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Short but very nice! :) I like a lot NaruHina pairing!
aisarikka chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
so kawai! kilig!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That's cute, I like it a lot!
Devon Rehab chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Aw, that's so cute! Naruto/Hinata is my favorite Naruto paring, so I love reading fluffy fanfics like this. I hope you write more Naruto/Hinata fics cause this one was realy good.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That's so adorable... XD I loved that episode; Hinata was so strong and brave! I'm glad Naruto beat the crap outta Neji for her sake... *cuddles Naruto and Hinata plushies*
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I use to hate Naruto for some reason... but don't worry I'm not gonna sic some rabid dogs on him or something, he's safe in your arms...

Anyways... that was the standar Syao-chan fic I know... Cute, sweet, unexpected in a way (Shino commenting on white periwinkles as rare, that surprised me for some reason), the usual dash of humor and of course heart warming

Kawaii desu.

-Jess-chan
Takari-san chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
okay ah... tuloy, mamaya maging naruhina maniac na ako eh masgusto ko si kiba *huggles neji, sasuke, kiba and lee plushies* hehehe pero as usual, syao-sama galing mo pa rin!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Aw... it's so sweet of him, even in his clumsy crude way... I will no longer make fun of Naruto just because he is so sweet to Hinata-chan.

Sila ba talaga?
majorgnav chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
OMG!*giggling* This fic is so cute! I love it! You did a great job!
Wormkaizer chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Great job! I really like this fic! w I really wish it wasn't a oneshot. . . . Keep up the great job! It was a very nice NaruHina fic. w
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
lol, this was very cute. I loved it! Gentle humor and the little bit of fluff was nice. Like that touch when Shino spoke up and stated what type of flowers those were. lol
piNkLaLa-o2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
periwinkle? that's my fav0rite c0l0r th0ugh it seems dull sa tinggin ng iba! s0 cute and kawaii!
ChiBi FeLiX chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
aw! that was the sweetest lil story ever! i love it and i hope to hear more from you

_