Reviews for Paved Paradise
Bob chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I don't get why the F chris is hangin around. Have I missed something?
Bob chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Luke does NOT call her "Lor." It makes me want to scream and roll up into a cringe ball. STOP IT.
Bob chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
What a stupid stupid story. You gave us absolutely no reason for Lorelai shutting Luke out but for some bizare reason you had Luke "understand". You had her completely shut him out and go the chris of all people. Since when is he the guy who comforts her. That's Luke. Utterly stupid.
Bob chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
God you're horrible. Why don't you just have the whole cast spit in Luke's face and get it over with. Luke does not and should not EVER call her "Lor". It's a awful desecration of her name that only the twat dead beat uses.
brookayy228 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So, I just wanted to let you know, that this was single handedly the best story I have ever read in the Gilmore Girls category. I loved how you potrayed all of the characters and how sweet you made Jess and Luke. I always look for stories like thses and you just nailed it on the head for me. You are a wonderful author, so if anyone else is telling you otherwise please ignore anything they have to say about your style of writing. Great work.

-Brookayy.
Literati44 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
,i absolutely loved thiss tory:):) it made me cry at the ebginning and at the ending because of the song, LOL, but anywho, i like how you made the elder gilmores house into the Gilmore Foundation Respite for Troubled Teens, also how jess majoreed in psychology, WHOAH, i did not see that coming, LOL, also i love how they ended up, with luke and lorelai together, and rory and jess together of course, it wouldn't be right any other way:) but very good story:):)
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
This story had me wary at first, with all the Chris, but then I loved the ending. One of the best Java-Lit stories out there. Jess being there for Rory was perfect, especially how she could count on him. And then Lorelai clinging to Luke and then having Jess help her out of her depression was great. Thos whole thing was great.
BookWorm08 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
I just wanted to tell you,that I loved it! I've read it once or twice before,but not when it was all finished,so this was the first time I read all of it at once,and it was remarkable. I defenitly think there should be a sequal. Terrific.
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
's all i have to amazing.
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
So sweet!
KAY chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
Amazing
RogueHoney chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
wow this was some incredible writing. it was amazing. great job.
music4mysoul chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
Hey, this was so great! I really loved this story!
Allison chapter 12 . 1/29/2005
wow, that was a great story. You did a very good job of describing the emotional reactions a person goes through at a wake and when someone you love dies. Rory's reaction at the wake was very similar to how I responded at my grandfather's funeral which was almost exactly a year ago. I broke down. I was a mess and as I told my parents during the visitation, all I wanted to do was just hug my grandfather one more time, but I couldn't. It's hard to lose someone you love and you did a great job of showing how people respond to it. Your story made me cry, but that's not a bad thing. It was just so well written and pretty much hit the nail on the head to how I responded to my grandfather's death. You're a great writer.
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
This was a great, terrific story. You are a very good writer.