Reviews for Can't Afford To Love
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
(cry!) that's so sad! Skinner's my favorite... but, even though this is terribly tragic, i liked it... i feel kinda torn...
Neverynn chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
that was so sad! i luv skinner! wot
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
::cries:: poor poor skinner...
Samyo chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
So sad, and I thought Skinner had it bad in my story. I like stab him and shoot him a billion times.
queerquail chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
That's so sad...*sniffs*...Can't imagine Skinner being dead, though.
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
... Wow. That is one of the sadder things I have read in a while. Very good, though. Keep it up.
funyun chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Nice job. Sad, yes, but nice. It's good to know that he didn't die hoping for Mina to be incredibly sad and feel guilty and all. It's good to know he's sort of accepted it and taken action-even if it isn't exactly a positive action. I'm not sure how to describe it... nice job.
drowchild chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Skinner!

That was so sad...beautiful though.

One line reminded me of Spider-Man...

"No matter what I do, the people I love will always be the people who get hurt," is what Spidey says, or something like that.

Anyways, very sad, but good.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wah! So sad...but excellent. *sniffle* Poor Skinner. I just love him to pieces. Great job!
Clez chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Oh wow... that is so sad, and so beautiful. The words are like poetry in a way, in that they just flow. Aww... it's so heart-wrenching, but... aww. :(

Clez
schizomaniax chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
wah! what the hell? no! soo sad yet so good! no! ::unable to finish and breaks into sobs::
Shadow Darkholme chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Oh my good god...that was so sad. Wow, congratulations, you've made me cry, something that doesn't happen very often. It was so beautiful how you described the way Skinner loved Mina, and how he reminded him of his old love. I don't know what else to say except, WOW woman. Definetly going on my faves list.
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ah Why WHy Skinner? *begins sobbing uncontrolably* My heart is now broken...Great fic actually, :) Only one spark though, not a flame, a spark, aren't Mina's eyes blue? Just a spark but yeah the whole thing is great and I love it! Other than the fact that Skinner is dead. *begins sobbing more*
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That was really touching. Poor Skinner. Hasn't really had a very good life has he? A well written story; just right. Well done.
Hex M Aurosa chapter 1 . 5/27/2004