Reviews for The Daimyo Inutaisho
inustorm chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
i love your history of the Dog Demon family! :) Its very believable! I'd actually like if this could be made into the series as well! :P It'll be refreshing to know of the other characters as well...since the episodes only concentrate on Inuyasha and Kagome! Even Sango and Miroku get side tracked half the time! *sigh*

Brilliant work as always! :)
nozome chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
i love it had its dark moments but i loved it the funning thing is ( you most likely indented to do this ) but i saw both Inuyasha and Sesshomarou in him its kinda cute( in a scrud up kinda way ) like tha way he was when he was mad would like push people up on to something and choke them and had no mercie when he was really mad thats like flufy all the way and how he couldn't control his temper very well and he had his really nice cute moments thats like Inuyasha anyway of what i was trying to say ya i love it good story
soulwriterchick chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I read and reviewed this story long ago while I used to frequent This is by far my favorite of your work. The politics, the intrigue... it was just very, very well done. I applaud your achievement.
monykkka chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
what a splendid story again, i felt every bit of the emotions you described... and the story was so beautifully put together, so articulate, i loved every word of it.
B.G.L.I chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
I don't understand why this story doesn't have many reviews. Just like The Daimyo's Son, it explains a lot about your version of Inu no tashio, and it makes me care so much more, about the fate of those in The Youkai..

Bloody beautiful.
Duel Battle and War chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
War: It is odd that this story doesn't have many reviews. I love it, and actually felt for the characters. It takes a really great story for that to happen.

Duel: At first I hated Seshiko, but than you get to see more of her feelings and feel sorry for her. The fact she fell in love with Inutaisho and died in his arms just pulls at your heart.

Battle: We're adding this to our favorites, no doubt about it.
SesshysKillerFan chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
Wow. this story is wonderful. i am so speechless and thats saying somethimg for me. you are one heck of a writer. i am loking foward to reading more of your great masertpeices.
cutemara chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
wow...this story definitely deserves more reviews than it's got...
jinni chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
I liked the extra chapter. Especially since it involved Seshiko, the new part made her seem more three dimensional. Keep up with the good work on the other stories. :)
Ishi-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
You are evil woman!

I still wait for the next chapter you'll add. You told me you would write it after the new chapter from lover! I'm waiting! .

so WRITE!

Ishi-chan
Qem chapter 6 . 12/14/2004
Whe Best Inuyasha Story!

This is the best Inuyasha fanfiction that I have read in a long time, thankyou for writting such an enjoyable piece, it had me hooked in!

I found it really interest perspective, imagioning what it might of been like between the two - and the hanyou brother was definetly an interesting twitch!

Definetly hope to see more of your work!
Chi chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
Wow this story is so well done plaese keep up the good work I am surprised not many people have reviewed youre doing an amazing job !

Chi
Haein chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Whoa. This story really rocks. Basically all the characters are original (even Inutaisho, because we never get to see much of him in Inu Yasha), but they're INTERESTING orignal characters! Damn, and I feel really, really, really sorry for Inoki. And even Seshiko, a bit... I wish this story was longer, so I could read more about them!
stargirl chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
Your Daimyo series is one of my favorites! I read Daimyo's son first, but this story is equally wonderful. Your writing is so fresh with intriguing ideas. . .very original indeed! Love your stories and please never stop writing!
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I thought I left a review for this before. Looks like it didn't take. I quite enjoyed this story. Sesshe’s mother is strong and believable with the right amount of troublesome personality to account for his assorted emotional problems in later life.

Perfectly willing to argue psychology until the cows come home but the fact is that the story was quite enjoyable. Not least because we know there’s a lot more to it and all is not lost.