Reviews for The Daimyo Inutaisho
The-Aerial-Fleet chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
I LOVED THE STORY!
Lala chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This story was incredible, very moving and beautifully written. Keep up the good work.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
this is a good chapter and there is one thing that will always bug me: what happened to sesshy's cousin the 3/4 demon? good story and keep up the good work with your other stories. dark
heavenly life chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Weird... why does this amazing story have so few reviews? Well, it has been up for only a short while...

Great pastfic, one of my favorite kinds of fic and of the highest quality. The characters are interesting and multi-dimensional, and Sesshomaru's parents were particularly engaging; Inu with the darkness that is his father, the enemy that is himself; Seshiko, violent, conniving, powerful, and all too sympathetic in the end. The emotional complexity between this pair of husband and wife is tremendously satisfying. Neither sappy love story nor flat-out enmity, it's not just plausible but almost inevitable that Sesshomaru was the product of such a union. The naming ceremony was a fitting conclusion, too.

Inoki and Anuki were also very enjoyable to read about. I almost stopped reading on Chapter 3 when the seeds of Inoki's ruin were sown. It was painful to read on, knowing what end awaited him-that's how much I emotionally invested in the characters. Anuki's interaction with Inu fairly sparkled with fun and caring; I can imagine where Naota got some of his bubbly personality from.

The story is a tragedy in the truest sense, where the participants' situation and choices lead inexorably to the conclusion. I wished it could be otherwise for the characters I had come to love, but also knew it could not be otherwise precisely because of who the characters were. And, despite the sadness, I couldn't possibly wish it any other way given the dramatic payoff.
Yume no Zencho chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
Woo these are rare fics to find. The whole Sesshou from the begining thing. Man his mother was scary. I'm off to read your other fics now and add you to my favorites. Keep up the wonderful work.
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
Hi again,

This story is absolutely stunning and breath-taking in its political and personal intrigue, depth of emotion, detail and style! I can definitely say that this is the best Inuyasha story that I've come across yet. You've created an entirely different world that is both magical and believable. It's truly amazing, and I find it difficult to believe that I'm the only one to review this story! What made you decided to write about Sesshoumaru's history? Will you be continuing the story of his childhood? Would you be interested in discussing Sesshoumaru's history and character more in-depth? If so, please feel free to e-mail me at . I'm always up for a good serious discussion on Inuyasha. Thanks for the great read. )

Petite-Hikarie
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Wow, this is a fine story! The pieces fit together so well and the detail and intricacies of politics and court make your story incredibly fascinating. I'm privileged to be the first to review your story!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2