Reviews for Torn
Purki chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
great story holly. as u know i'm not really into l&j stories but you ahve got me hooked.

clare
becky6 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
oh no! this was really good
heveh chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
lush tbh
HoneyLake chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Wow! Keep writing more, interesting. It's different from other James/Lily fics, way different. But so far, good. Really good! I'm adding you and your story to my favorites!
tobedeleted9 chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Ooh my, you're a twisted one, eh? I love that! :D lol, I luv the plot, but does Lily end up with James? How? I'm dying to know here! Great stuff, and I can totally picture everything; you're descrips are great.

Keep up the good work!

(*Austin*)

Ps, RR me ficlets, please!
OjosAzules chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
wow... this is really good. its really creepy too. keep up the good work, i like it a lot _
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
I really don't understand why people are so confused! I think its great! I understood it perfectly. I mean she dated John, James' twin right? Then he died and now she is mad with grief, and when James comes to see her, she thinks it's John, bc of the twin thing right? And then she tries to commit suicide, right?

Oh yes, I think I am on top of things. lol. Anyways, I loved it. Great Chapter!

QoR
Hippie1212 chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Wow! That was really good! You should add more chapters soon!
becky6 chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
aw! this is sad
Ashton Rushing chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
i really like your story! keep it up!
zigzag chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Wow! Pikey this is good!

You really have a knack for writing depressing stuff...but hey! At least no sex yet...right? Ur doing well!

Seriously though... this is great.

Update soon :D

xx ZOE xx
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I thought it was obvious in this chapter that she was going out with John, but then again I can see how someone might get confused. I loved it. It was different, but good.

QoR
Rowan Arkenson chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
ok lots to say

first, GAH. FLAMEYS. very lush and cool and good and lush and stuffs.

second, you may understand whats going on but we dont. its lush to hide it for a little bit but i think you need to put an explanation up in the next chapter. fully confused. and freaked out - but in a good way.

the flame thing worked really well, and you wrote it REALLY WELL. i could feel myself gasping, hehe.

my place, tonight?

lush.

-RowanX

(hevaxx)
Rowan Arkenson chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
ooh, perty!

that is very very good

if not slightly confusing, tbh. im not entirely sure which one died? or which one she was going out with...was she having an affair with the other one?

OH BUGGER IT it was well written anyway. im sure it'll all be revealed with *FUTURE CHAPTERS*.

(did you notice my subtle hint there for you to continue? you did? good girl. fortunately for you and your cleverness, no death threats today. hooray.)

-hevax