Reviews for Noticing
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
it's good, way different from the other fic's here!

is claud gay too?
Kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I thought you captured to perfection how confused and horrified Mary Ann must be coming to terms with this. All her life she's never had to deal with it-and now all of a sudden Claudia's turning the tables and she's stuck in the middle. A brilliant concept. And albeit Mary Ann was essential to THIS story, I could not help thinking perhaps Claudia/Kristy might be a more compatible pair. Great job.
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This was wonderful! It was so funny ('And why the heck was she trying to be suave?') and sweet ('... someone who had a dazzling smile, especially when they talked about ar- their hobbies.') and cute, but so perfectly real. I love authors like you, the kind where you can see and smell and feel and taste everything in the story, where it's completely tangible. I could completely relate with Mary Anne. I hope you write another one with this pairing. :)
Celica60 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Lovely.
McKay chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Go you for daring to slash the BSC members! I would have thought Claudia and Stacey or Jessi and Mallory, but you made Mary Anne crushing on Claudia totally work for me :) Nice job!
supastar99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Awesome! Totally kewl, dude! Please, write more!
Lucy H chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh wow. I love it!
FaireyGirlC chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
This is fab. An insight into Mary Anne's quite head.
onlyme chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
You made /me/ say "aw." _ That's not easy to do.