Reviews for The Answer Is Out There
Reffitt chapter 13 . 3/8/2017
I really liked this story. I know it's old but it's well written will intriguing concepts and some fun thrown in. Seeds?
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
This is extremely good, I'm so glad I found this story with a cross over between favorite movies and TV series. I will read on... hope it has been finsished when I come to the last chapter...
Jessika chapter 12 . 1/22/2005
Yay! I deleted my cookies, and it showed up. Never mind about the emailing now.

Cheers,

Jess.
Jessika chapter 11 . 1/22/2005
I don't know why is doing this to me, but after deciding that I needed a fic fix today, and after stumbling across this gem, chapter 12 doesn't work. As in, I can see the first paragraph, and then nothing else. And it's bugging me, because this is a great story, and I want to know what happens. Is there anyway you could email me the 12'th chapter of this story, or point me in the direction of an archive which actually has the full chapter?

Thanks,

Jess.
Divamercury chapter 13 . 12/16/2004
This story was amazing. I have very little knowledge of The X-Files but even so, I loved it; all the Matrix elements blended so well with it and helped me master my confusion. Awesome job!

~DM
Evil Genius Girl chapter 13 . 11/27/2003
wow...
this was cool
(but i kinda thought mulder& scully would end up "together" at the end and in the real world) still, great story.
Jezaray chapter 13 . 11/23/2003
Good Job! A very engaging read. I skipped Smallville to continue reading this instead... lol. Very believable, I especially liked the long time they chased after Neo... very well done. Brilliant, actually. I won't be able to find a fic this good for some time. _

~JeZeBeL
spin chapter 13 . 11/9/2003
Since I'm reviewing things, I just wanted to drop by and tell you this Fic is on my all time top ten list.
Silent Breeze chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
awsome story! i love both xfiles and matrix !
Shigatsu chapter 13 . 10/18/2003
Damn good story! One of the few quality fanfics around . ;.; its kinda sad though. i wish they could have stayed. Though i guess if they didnt, we wouldnt have had any more x-files lol make a sequal! o!
Jullian Mortimer chapter 13 . 9/30/2003
(Epilogue Review) I was at least happy with this ending. It gave one of those "warm fuzzy feelings" in a way while being endearing at the same time. The sort of thing where you realize how tragic things really are, because these people had truly learned to care for one another. This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read, and I would like to thank the author for making such an overall-superb piece of fiction. Nemesis is a great name for a little baby, I think Scully and Mulder are insane for questioning the niftiness of that name. _~
Jullian Mortimer chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
(Review of Chapters 10-12) A climax is the most important part of any story. When a climax is a truly great one it combines the epitome of the conflict with a personal realization and conclusion dawned upon the protagonist(s). I have to admit that this is a bit of a let down ending in my eyes. Mulder and Scully having to return to the Matrix and lose their memories is a very dark realization, and Mulder's reaction as well as Scully's were appropriately emotional. However, why did they have to go back? What harm were they doing in staying with Neo and the others? I know the Oracle commonly doesn't explain exactly why things need to be done, but this is a key element to the climax held in these final three chapters. It shouldn't be found in the epilogue, either, as an epilogue is always supposed to be used for the resolution and nothing more. I'm let down by this ending, but this was still a great story. I can only hope the epilogue provides at least a decent feel for an ending.
Jullian Mortimer chapter 9 . 9/30/2003
(Review of Chapters 7-9) I'm really enjoying this. Neo and Trinity continue to sort of hinge on rather unusual personas for how they were characterized in the movie, but it's not as bad as it was when they first appeared. I can't help but wonder where things will be heading now that Mulder and Scully have awakened to the real world. The plot is moving at an absolutely perfect pace, and Mulder and Scully continue to be excellently written. I can't wait to see their reaction to the "real world." Though now that their goal of finding the truth is accomplished, I also find I wonder where you'll be taking the story.
Jullian Mortimer chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
(Review of Chapters 4-6) I'm glad to see the pace return to a much more fluent stride in these chapters, and in his brief appearances Neo has been acting closer to how he should be. I'm noticing a repeating pattern where Mulder and Scully make their way from one place to another visited in the movie, which would be prudent to their investigation, but have yet to go to places (depending on how long after The Matrix this takes place, wouldn't Neo and Trinity have possibly caused more trouble in other places?). It's a minor quip though, this is still stop quality fanfiction. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Jullian Mortimer chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
(Review of Chapters 2 and 3) This continues to grow more and more elaborate, which is both a blessin gand a curse. I'm noticing you try to convey a lot of inromation in these chapters in a short period of time. Such a method isn't perfect, it commonly overwhelms readers, but I do it myself sometimes so I'm a little more used to it. The characters of Mulder and Scully are still nearly perfect in their characterization, they remain overall very believable. Neo and Trinity are pretty close, but their appearances in Chapter 3 made them come off are mean and a little angry, when they're supposed to more convey an almost eerily calm and arrogant personality. Especially Neo, by this point, who is a borderline god. I hope the pace slows down a little as it goes, so the entire plot can be enjoyed in a more timely manner, but overall this is still a very excellent story.