Reviews for The Magnolia Tree
shang really is a jerk
shangs a jerk
Mulan52 chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
hey um it is great but do you think i should wright a fan fiction for mulan
Sky chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Here's a lollipop. Gives u a cookie. I am so Evil :3
Sky chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Yes it would. Come on Shang stop bein a J.E.R.K
Junoir,Educated,Rich,Kid
intertwingular chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
To be very honest, and quite frank with you, I did not enjoy this story. I mean you no ill will while saying this, but there were many flaws that were too large for me to overlook. The main one would be the characterization that you gave Mulan. Throughout the movie, she is seen to be a very strong and independent young woman, and during the second movie, no exception is made, and she has continued her training. Thus, I find it very hard to believe that Mulan would be was weak-willed as you have portrayed her.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
aww awesome! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
i cant believe shang wouldnt want to see her again, yes she may still have so calleld women weaknesses but shes not like other women and didnt she save him like twice! and he just sees her as a bother and distraction! jesus this shang is awful, great story btw :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
ohh that is a cool game xD awesome mulan-khan team up :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
he deserves it! jesus she wasnt trying to show off! she was just testing out her shoulder and making sure she could do the task :/ good storyline btw love it so far!
kayyK chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Just a little bg info: Khan is a GIRL horse. GIRL. SHE.

Please, if you're going to write a story, at least make sure the original characters are right. Otherwise, it takes away from the realness (if that's even a word) of the story.

Other than that, I found your story very entertaining. :]
Dammit Jane chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
I love this story! IT'S AWSOME! KEEP WRITING!
thecoldest raindrops are tears chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
i absolutely love this story:)

Good work:)
babieblue chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
yay! im your 200th review!

lol.

well i enjoyed the story even though it was a bit OOC.

but it was well-written and sweet:]]
SonyaT.Blade chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Shang is such a jerk. What he needs is a good swift kick in the pants by Mulan.

BTW, you don't have to use so many exclamation points; it's distracting.