Reviews for Pearl Tears
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I haven't read Redwall for years, and can't actually remember who she was *Blush*

But, this is a beautifully written piece of work.

~TAnia
KatoniHeshimi chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Great job at angst. I hope you /do/ do a follow up; it'd be interesting and great to read. _
grubswiper chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
good story, and justto let you know i have continude

the fic 'veteran'. plz read it!

Grubswiper~
The Silvercat chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Well... Never really read angst before. You seem to write it very well, though. This certainly touches a deeper part of Grath that wasn't there in the books. Nice job getting a reaction.

~Kayla Silvercat
Brownblade chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
YES!Please follow up on this! I like it.
ShadowSong StarGlaive The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That is so good! You are good at writing angst, and Grath is one of my favorite characters. Keep it up!
Narfy chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
that was an awesome story, I loved it. Grath is my favorite character out of all the redwall books. You are an awesome writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. well keep up the good work and have fun writing :)

P.S. can you read my redwall story please.
ElvenWerewolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hey, that was really good! It makes a change to read something about Grath - I always felt that she deserved more attention from fanfiction.

I think a follow-up would work, too... it'd be nice to see your take on how she copes with the whole 'vengeance, vengeance, must have vengeance...' thing, which I always felt the character lapsed into towards the end of the book. Now I think about it - is it just me or does it feel like there was a missing scene there somewhere...

You have a very, very good writing style (finally, someone who can spell/use correct grammar!) and we likess it, preciouss, we really doess!

- **-_ElvenWerewolf_-**
AnvilBlue chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Interesting one-shot fic, not really sure how you would do a follow up, but this is a pretty nice fic. Ain't angst fun to write? Pretty fun emotions go with it...makes me wonder why I only tried it once. Well, nice fic. Good job.

~avlblu