Reviews for Can't Help It
CelticPuzzleStrangerRanger chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
aw! this is awesome! plz update soon!

~Sakura
SammyBlack80 chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
I'm interested in reading more so please post more soon~SammyBlack
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
This is good-not that I'm a Tate fan-more a Gibbs/Kate-but this was still enjoyable-especially when Tony quits thinking and just asks!

Thanks for a good read-looking forward to your next work.
mcabello chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Good chapters. Write more soon,
Aggie2011 chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
good so far keep it up
Stargazer83 chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
you need to go over the story again. there are some mistakes (wrong word used) that the spell checker can't find.

"you'll actually remember some girl you met at a bar's name" it should be : remember the name of a girl you met at a bar

sometimes you switch between tenses. like: "I ask,"

"to sort out my paperwork messily" that's a contratiction. maybe you meant something like I made a show of sorting out my work

but your story has a nice flow to it. and while I'm not exactly a kate/tony shipper anymore, I really like this one.
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
This is good-not a Tony/Kate thing but a caring person thing!

I wish DB would have given us something at the end of "Reveille" that would have shown us Kate's handling of the whole thing or at least Gibbs showing some caring-but at least you covered a part of it here.

Thanks for a good read!
cheezmunky chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Yay! Finally a new chapter! Especially like the end. "He missed me" Continue pweeze!

And we need to work on you know what! We're WAY late! Any ideas?

the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Aw! That's so cute! Puh-leeze make it a full-fledged Tate romance! :D:D:D
TonyKate shipper chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
plez continue! this is a great story!Oh, and can you plez not take a month to update like you did for this chapter! plez update!
stinney chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i wish that you would update this story! Its really cute and i am a Tony/Kate shipper...not that i dislike gibbs/kate shippers its just my point of view ya know y'all. Anyway, i like the story, please update soon! If only for me then so be it please!
Faith chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Good, loved it!

Is there going to be a next chapter?

'Cause I still wonder where is Kate and if she's alright! lol
tONYkATE SHIPPER chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
GREAT STORY!1 PLEZ CONTINUE! JUST UP THE RATING TO PG-13 AND ADD SOME MORE ROMANCE BETWEEN KATE AND TONY AND IT WOULD BE GREAT! PLEZ CONTINUE!
SammyBlack80 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004