Reviews for Reborn Warrior
Lorieniel chapter 1 . 2/28
This fanfic evokes emotions in me that are hard to describe. The best way to try is to call it hopelessness. I know that's a terrible word for it, but it is so sad that Aragorn is cursed with mortality when Legolas, his best friend, is not, and they will be separated for eternity while Legolas mourns him in Valinor. I ask you, why on earth would Aragorn want to die and inflict that pain on Eldarion, Arwen, Legolas, Elladan, Elrohir, and so many others? Stupid question. Of course he wouldn't. Aragorn has always seemed to be an elven fëa trapped in a man's hröa. Because of this, his death always seems grossly unfair. As the first paragraph of chapter one said, "If this is the Gift of the One [Illúvatar] to men, it is a bitter gift indeed to receive."

All that depressing stuff aside, I really, really loved this story. Your writing style is lovely and concise, thank you. I desperately wish you would write a sequel, because this idea is so original. We've all seen plenty of fics about where Aragorn comes back to life on Valinor. But Aragorn comes back... this time as an elf, on Middle-Earth, and then he has to go away again. You are EVIL! EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, I tell you!

*finishes tantrum* Okay, I'm fine. He he.

But I really do want a sequel. Saes, please, would you consider writing one?

*sighs*
Namárië. May the stars shine always on your path.
Lórieniel.
zafaran chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
No, you're not the only one who wanted to cry at this ending. I want to so badly that it is literally physically painful (I'm not well at the moment, and this is on top of a headache and sore eyes). You have done an excellent job on this story, and I shall be saving it to hard drive for making into an ebook so I can reread it on my PDA. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

Zafaran

zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Black as the Shadows chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
I will contiue reading as soon as I can!
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 11/19/2005
Several months ago when I reviewed you said that when i posted a story to let you know. Well I posted a story, written by my friend mostly but I helped. It is called For Edoras.
viviana chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
Aww...what a sweet and sad chapter! I love it!.Please write another post ROTK fic, with Aragorn and Arwen alive...this time ruling their kingdom...please?
Cosmic Castaway chapter 12 . 2/16/2005
OMg I CAN'T BELIEVE I FREAKING MISSED THE STORY! See I'm sure I wasn't the only one effected by my review was disabled and didn't have nay idea this was updated! OMG that was great and Leggy did get hurt (leggy blood is so sweet) sorry did I just sound like a vamp or what?

THAT BE SO AWSOME IF you did a sequel you could do it I don't care! :( I didn't like he had to leave and had to leave his children and his best friends behind.

It was nice that they faded together, Aragorn and Arwen thats so neat so much better then her wandering around like she ahs amnesia!

Also I'm glad they got to realize who he was before he left...I defiantly loved this story great job and I do hope to see more by you! Sorry again I'm so late in this (hugs) GREAT JOB!
grumpy chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
very good story, enjoyed all the chapters. Glad that Aragorn caught up with Arwin in Cerin Amorth. looking forward from more from you.
Randa-Chan chapter 12 . 2/11/2005
Aw..._ Such a happy ending. I didn't get near to tears but hey, I'm just weird. Me and my mates at my boarding school just watched scary movies all of last weekend and I was the only one that didn't scream once! What's with me? I guess I'm just not the type of person to let my emotions show on the outside. Great story and I look forward to reading more. I'm glad everything worked out O.K. Maybe you should write an epilogue where Legolas finally arrives in Valinor and tells Elrond and the twins about Aragorn? Just a thought.

Love Randa-Chan*
twenty-til-12 chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
I *am* working on the update...kinda...

Elladan: *snickers* No you aren't.

Me: It's not like you're helping me any.

Elrohir: Are we supposed to?

Me: Well, considering you ARE my muses.

Aragorn: I think she has you there.

elladan: What about you and Legolas, Ary?

Aragorn: Don't call me that. .

LegolaS: We're just here for the entertainment.

Me: And craziness.

Legolas: And craziness.

Elrohir: We aren't deaf.

Me: Fooled me.

Elladan: *glare*

Elrohir: *tackles me*

Aragorn: ...They're a little strange.

Legolas: O.o; A little? A LOT

Aragorn: Oh yeah...

Dha
Elven Kitten chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Aw... is over... and it made me cry... *sniff* It's so sad! :'( meh... keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next story!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
PuddlemerePoppy chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Aw! Don't worry I almost cried too! It was really good! I understand why you couldn't really have a sequal but it would still be cool.
Soar chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
Reduced to tears at work is not a good thing, but I have enjoyed this story so much.

Thank you for sharing.
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
This is really good. I loved this story. I am sorry that it is over. I wait for you other stories.
Claire chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
Hi, spades!

Nice story, I read it from beginning to end. A few bugs here and there, but nothing you cannot work on given time. Just a quick thing: Aragorn's sword is called Anduril not Andruil. You might want to check that again in The Lord of the Rings.

See ya! :)

Claire
elvendancer chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
i just know deep down youve always wanted another person there to mother you and make sure you make decent hours. and as my dance teachers says, do as i say, not as i do! i tend to talk more about who i got pissed off at, not who i got pissed off at me, but im sure there are proabably a decent number of those folks(namely my sisters) dont tell legalady i said that if she ever catches up on her reading. she blames me for always being on and not giving her any time. which reminds me, if you know anyone who wants an extra sibling im giving them away for free, my parents just dont know it yet! now that i have enlightened you with that pointless babble, i shall say glad to see this chapter up and the story finished, though sad to have no more updates to look forward to. looking forward to your new stories though, and happy writing! just remember to envision me there over your shoulder saying "don't stay up too late"!