Reviews for Broken
CecilieDK chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
thanks for a lovely sequel
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
crazyem chapter 19 . 5/13/2011
Absolutely amazing duo of stories. I love that Draco found real friendship with Harry, and the whole idea of Cosette being part of a death eater family but uniting with Harry is lovely. Great stuff (:
aptteach123 chapter 18 . 12/13/2008
AWESOME! YEAH! I'm so glad Draco's gonna be ok. I for one would LOVE it if you continued this series. What a fabulous chapter, keep up the awesome work and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
Awesome chapter - I loved it a lot. Keep up the brilliant work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Samantha chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
oh no! this is it! i didn't realize!

no! i need more please! and five years? wow thats ages
Samantha chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
i'm too excited to leave a lengthy review like i would like, but i just wanted to tell you that i absolutely LOVE the bonding at the end of this chapter (16) between draco, harry, and dillon (who i have always loved. cosette too. it's very rare for me to find an original character, let alone two in one story!, that i feel truly fits and isn't simply the authors way of trying to put themselves in the story with their characters. plus i the bad guys are well written and don't seem superfluous, although malory is the only one, seriously the ONLY one, who may not be the greatest written. and i cant even find a reason why. gavin was great though. and yes, i know they're the same person. i dont really understand why i think ones better than the other.)

oh look, i've gone and given you a long review. i hope you enjoy it! i'm gonna keep reading. i hope you can update it soon! :)
Readerforlife chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
This is an amazing story! I cannot wait to read more!
hermioneism chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
I did not know there was a sequel until I stumbled upon this through another author's site! It has been so long since I have read Dark Waters... I think I need to reread it for much of this to make sense, but I like this so far... :)
limeolemon808 chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
more please

:]
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 16 . 7/27/2008
YAY an upsate..!

oh i hope draco doesnt die..that would suck.

well i hope they get things figured out and stuff.

update asap!
aptteach123 chapter 16 . 7/27/2008
Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon!
Itachi-kunsOneTrueLover chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
yay! an updatee! omg i reealy hope draco DOESNT die! And i hope everything eventualy works outt! well update son!
aptteach123 chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
aptteach123 chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
sugar n spice 522 chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
oh no :( oh no. es triste. jeez. anyways. write more, soon. please. yay