Reviews for The Definition of Whole
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
hmm, it sounds like Rae but a bit like BB after Terra... Dunno but I like it _
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Another awesome poem! Yay! Must finish reading everything before forced to slumber...
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*raises hand* Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Is it Cyborg? Gah, I'm so obnoxious tonight. It's gotta be the sour cream and onion chips. Or maybe the diet Pepsi. Whatever, anyway, this poem is so nice. _ I used to kind of hate Cyborg, but he's grown on me. I'm very fond of him now. Poor him, but he has friends! Yay. I'm so wired right now, sorry.
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I'm guessing that this was the Cyborg one, am I right?

Great job, very well written and the emotion, the feeling of not being yourself anymore, was perfect. _

PS. Thanks for reviewing the poems, it's been fun writing them, even though they're all dark. I just posted another Star/Rob dark poem today called " The Deepest Betrayal". As you can guess, angsty as usual.
Alys chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*points* It's Cyborg! I know it! Everything fits!

_

I love these guess-the-POV ones. They rock. o Keep writing, my friend. And for reviewing, you're welcome. It's my pleasure!

Love,

Me
audi katia chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
"Because, you see, what I lost

Is what they take for granted."

I really liked that line! It seems up a lot in this world! This poem was one of your best. It's different from your "falling" ones. As much as I like romance, I also enjoy these kind about life in general. Way to go! I can't wait for more! Oh, and BTW, some of my friends read the poems of yours that I printed out and loved them. My friend, Ceren, started crying, she thought it was that good. I hope you write some more soon!
Fireruby chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Beautiful.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Awesome poem. i truley liked it. Aww, you're welcome. Anytime! :) Keep up the good work!
M chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ooh, this one's a toughy. Let me see... I guess that it is Cyborg. Am I right? DO I win a prize?

(By the by, my true identity will be revealed, and soon. *X-Files theme plays*)
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Aww...I just LOVE TT poems! I could see how it could be either Raven or Robin...usually there's a lot of Raven poems on this site...anywho, 5 thumbs up! :D
BlackShield chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
i loved it... it's just...

WHO WAS IT! I'M SO CONFUSED!

actually, I'm just an idiot, but whatever.

blackshield