Reviews for April Showers Bring
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Haha this was amusing! Guys should do something when expecting a child, it seems unfair otherwise! Although I thought they do go to showers too... Goes to show you I know nothing of these things! Haha
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was just really too cute. Well done.
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ahahahahahaha I love that never-gets-old situation where someone's making fun of Batman and he's suddenly there and nobody knows how he got there and nobody knows why and nobody even wonders because he's the Goddamn Batman.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
*singsong* Everyone's in trouble, everyone's in...heh.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I'm entertained but confused as well... didn't get the last bit...

-Creative Spark
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
very sweet but who's the mommy?
Tearron Walker chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This was really good, except for 2 things. 1) You really should've told us Nightwing would have a kid first. And we don't even know who the lucky lady is anyway? 2) I take it that was Batman at the end, huh?

Otherwise, really great. I loved it.
omni82 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Just so funny...
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Roy? You're a dead man.

Yes, my friends, Roy, not Clark, because while Clark bought the hamper, Roy is at the bottom of this. If he didn't suggest it, he went along enthusiastically. We all know he did!

As for who suggested it, if not Harper (who loves to get at his Fearless Leader), my bets are on Donna, or You-Know-Who. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (aka Lois) isn't afraid of the Bat.
The Smiling Bandit chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
It's not that unusual. I'm a single dad, and a shower was thrown for me. (I really needed the stuff and everyone knew it.) Of course it took place during Superbowl halftime.