Reviews for Lovefool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I always understood Sam in some ways; she tried on having a life. A real life, not a maybe, maybe somday, maybe somehow. Wouldnt everyone take a chance too? In the end she had to acknowledge that it would not work for her but she had to try.
I never liked Pete but there really was no reason to hate him because all he did was love Sam and it was her giving in, trying. I believe it was Jacob who told her, when he died, that she was not ro settle and I believe thats true. But is it so bad to try having a life? (Ok, maybe I just see it loose cause Im not a that big fan of Jack ONeill? An information just in case you might totally diasagree.)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Huh; guess the title sums this up! Ah, Sam; the only thing that's not fake in your life is how miserable you are. Sometimes people are strong in the wrong ways. Knowing Pete didn't trust her but not confronting him was just the beginning of her awful sense of staying in control. Wrong on so many levels. Painfully effective and affecting. Thanks for the good read.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very deep!
file109 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I think it true, that pete was a grab at something she couldn't have and yes that is selfish but i think a lot of people do it if love cost to much.

I'm in love with one of my best friend and sleeping with someone else - fucked up but true!

I am intrigeded about how you could write in the shower? but where ever you get your creativity from this is really well written, sad but deep in a depressing way!
Little Red chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
God, you are just a brilliant writer. Also, *smacks Sam.* Fortunately, her idiocy here doesn't have to be permanent. I mean, she's lost and kind of sucking a whole lot, but Jack will come back (hewillhewillhewill) and Jacob might return to whap some sense into her and *sob* it'll be hard without Janet but she might eventually get herself untangled, right? RIGHT! I'm right. *consoles herself with made-up happy ending*

Er... *that* little psychotic episode on my part had very little to do with this story, which was great, and totally possible. Sam's a control freak, and I totally don't think she'd let herself *not* fake it with someone she doesn't trust implicitly. And is it bad that I've spent this much time thinking about Sam's orgasms? Thank you for writing this!
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
"But she's never going to let on. Because she can fake it with the best of them."

Oh, honey, I've always thought that Sam really, truly could and did - in far too many ways. Nice sentence, btw. Sum in a second.

Not fluff. But, a decent introspection - one rarely seen by canon, or hell, "real life" for that matter.