Reviews for Slecghanddohtor
Aista chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Beautiful. In my head Theodred always lived.
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
so good
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was the first seriously good crossover that I ever found, and to my tastes it still ranks up there with the very best I have read since (many of which are also yours). I love the almost tactile sense of place that you provoke in the reader, and especially the fractured, near-dream thought processes of a Buffy at the end of herself, a Buffy who is walking the edge of instinct and consciousness, and in a state by which her nature is made both fiercely and fearsomely apparent.

It was a wonderfully unexpected place and time to drop her into, somewhere where she could make a real difference – but where the consequences of that difference would be hard to predict. Theodred died before ever we met him in the book, and his survival leaves a fascinating loose thread for the reader’s mind to tug on, even without Buffy’s own presence to skew the known-future.

This is another favourite re-read story of mine, and another story that reads as if it is far longer than its word count declares.

Many thanks.

Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
just beautiful so far i like how close theodred is to buffy its really good
ShawThang chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Lovely... Theodred and Buffy, what a great pairing. I loved how you depicted Buffy's exhaustion and confusion, and your style of writing flowed beautifully.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This was so good, looked the flow of the story, very unusal style which I liked alot. Are you going to continue or is this a one parter. I hope you do conintue.
zayra chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
oh, this one was unexpected. too bad it's a one-shot fic.
Sabia chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I really enjoyed this actually, although the layout is a little mixed up and I'm not quite sure what it's crossed over with.
Sparky61 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This is a fantastic opening chapter. The confusion and horror from Buffy is amazing. Also this very well written. Too often in these fics, Buffy is written like a silly teen age girl. Your story seems to capture some of the mood and feeling that was present when she took the swan dive off the tower. Please continue.
Captain Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/27/2004's excellent, please write more :D
Tituba chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That was confusing, but i'm intrigued, so please continue, and possibly tell us what the crossover is.

~Katherine Elizabeth
Makura Koneko chapter 1 . 5/27/2004 That was so...ethereal, so... different! I loved it! I really hope you write more, and soon. Theodred/ that's something new!
Alexander chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I quite liked this. It was a jumbled, confused, mess, but it made sense too. I hope you continue.