Reviews for Reaching You
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa! (Momiji crying) your so evil!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Bro she has to say yes
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I like how its slowly escalating. Not like in those lemons how they go 'i love u' the. They kiss and then they have sex. But this story is different and really gentle like the anime. Good job! Keep up the great worki
melanie chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I loved the ending but what was with all the cliffies
Justabro58 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
You should do now where they are married, and have it with some sort if drama or something like that :D
Bre chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
This was a wonderful story :)
Kyoskitty chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Wow best fic EVER! So cute! I stayed up until midnight to read this and finish it. Lol. Good job with this fanfiction! 10/10 .
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
too much!
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
so he transformed already?
Dagger The Wolf chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
WOOOOOOT! LOVE IT!
MelancholyMadness chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
That was adorable and angsty at the same time! I loved it!
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
DUDE! ... DUDE! That was awsome! ... DUDE!
jamie leigh parie chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
hey,Kiyoshi great story i absolutly loved it send me an e-mail if you write anymore stories ok. i'm sure that they will be just has great as this one. i love the part where kyo and tohru confesses their love to each other and how kyo was willing to give up everything, including his life for tohru. and oh my gosh the ending where they got married was absolutly fantastic, i hardly cry over anything but this story just made me weep tears of joy for kyo and tohru. talk to you agian when i have the chance, bye for now
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Aw. You probably never read the manga before posting this story, but I did note a possible parallel here: Kyo being freed, meaning the other zodiac members are just as much. Nothing personal. You really got the anime down pat.

I think people who reject their children just because they're cursed are nothing short of cowards. That goes for the cat too. The monster form is just a cry for help, you morons! Get it through your thick skulls! It really IS the rat's fault. It's possible Tohru's the only one who realizes this but is too nice to say anything.

Good point Shigure made at the start of Chapter 6. Why don't the other fools realize this? Why didn't this happen in the actual franchise? WHY ARE CATS SO BADLY HATED?

Obsessed, that's what I am. I wanted to hate Yuki so much, and he is disreputable, but what he said in the first episode - the story being a lie - gets me thinking.
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
woah awesome, truly. Did wonder how he would survive the fall, thought maybe Yuki would lend a hand, only when you mentioned what happened did silly me realise its kyo he'll transform if she catches him! duh!

I would have liked to see either Yuki's acceptance or at least reaction more to one Tohru's statements and 2) her marriage to Kyo. But that scene where she shouts at him is priceless!

All really good with interaction betwen Kyo and Tohru excellent and Shigure's words to Yuki also well planned. Plus the breaking of the curse seems beleivable enough. Though if he had killed himself would that really have stopped another 'cat'? or did you make that up?

Either way all good good. Oh and excellent description when she's walking down the aisle with Yuki giving her away...something symbolic in that really...the rat giving her away to the cat and all _