Reviews for Test of Character
theotherside chapter 7 . 2/17
I like it! you should read the book, its better than than tv show.
Cartega chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Ah! PLEASE finish soon! :)
pyro joe chapter 10 . 9/3/2004
i love this story please update soon!
Sreym chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Very good, this is quite a story.

I really liked the way the flashback was written, it was very real and it's interesting to know part of what's going on.

Looking forward to more.
mja47 chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
I am enjoying this story. It's one of the first new LM fanfics that has been out in a while, especially from a new writer.

If you're interested, I can put it up on my website: . . It's the most comprehensive Little Men site on the web, and I'd love to add your story to the library I'm currently compiling.

Also, to answer Marblez question, Little Men can be purchased on DVD from along with various other video outlets. The first 4 episodes are currently available, and the second 4 episodes are being released on September 28th. BFS Entertainment Lmtd. has made them available, so if you order the DVDs, please visit the BFS site ( .com) to let them know that you enjoyed it, as we managed to have the second DVD set released because of the multitude of thank yous they received from fans. :o)

Okay, I think that's everything. Again, please let me know if you're interested in letting me put this up on my web-site.

Thank you!

-Macayla Adams-
pyrojoe chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
i love it!
Sreym chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Good and interesting chapter. I liked the part about Dan praying, that was nice.
pyrojoe chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
I really like how this is going WRITE MORE really soon!
Sreym chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
Good chapter! Glad they found Nick, hope he'll be okay. . . Loved it when Dan put Ethan in his place! Keep it up!
Independent Fire chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Yay!An update!It's gettin' pretty has Joe run off to now?I guess I'll find job.I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
Sreym chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Hey, this is a really good story! Just read all the chapters and I love it. I hope you update it sometime!
Independent Fire chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
O the plot thickens with cliff writing.
Marblez chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
oh wow, but poor nick. I thikn that Dan shouldn't be able to control his anger about the thing and beat Joe again, but while he is Joe tells him he didn't do it! that would confuse everybody. poor joes brother Richard, I hope you explain that storyline in more detail later. another good thing would be for Nick to get pnuemonia! i'm a very depressing person!
Marblez chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
what about ethan's poor mother? i really liked the tension between dan and ethan in chapter 4 so maybe you could like...i dunno, have a bit of backround history between them.
arie chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
wow, waht a twist. but i like where its going, plz keep writing