Reviews for Buffy's new Beau
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
At least someone is being nice to the poor guy . . .
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*LOL* Ohmigod! Poor Buffy! XD
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
odd ficlet...
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Randomness of the best kind. :D

Legolas playing Cupid- there's a scary thought.

-blackbird
lizzibat the saiyan prince chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Willow’s eyebrows rose in interest; and not just because Buffy’s new love monkey had spotted the fish tank and had let out an excited squeal.

“A bee stung you?”

“Yeah,” Buffy nodded, turning around. She gestured to her bum. “Right here.”

Three pairs of eyes, one very teary, eyed the Slayer’s buttocks – or rather, the long, yellow-feathered arrow protruding from it. Leaning forward gingerly, Giles yanked the shaft sharply and, ignoring the slayer’s yelp of pain, set about examining it.

“Whoever crafted this is either very smart or extremely stupid.”

Willow leaned over, ignoring the sickening display of her best friend seeking comfort from the creepy little creature near the fish tank.

“How so?”

Giles handed her the arrow.

“He’s written his name on the shaft.”

Willow read over the words as Goldie disappeared suddenly from the tank.

“Greenleaf enterprises: Proud dealers of love since the year 110 of the second age (in association with Cupid Co.)”

“No Gollum! Don’t eat Speckles!”

wow,how did you come up with that...bursts into chuckles.

and starts mimicking Buffy:

"No Gollum! Don't eat Speckles!"

hey was that Greeleaf from the story Legolas Greenleaf by any chance?
Paradise Desdemona chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
OMG! That is so incredibly creepy... and twisted... and just plain wrong. I love it!
Saxifrage chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Heh heh, wow. _
xoulblade chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
lol funny :D...I dont think you need a 2nd chapter, this says it all Stacca.

But still you were feeling evil when you wrote this :D
MildredJosephine chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey there. Nothing else to do, so I thought I'd reread the story. I needed a good chuckle.

Katie
TigerTiger02 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
*grins* *laughs* that was brilliant. i have found a new reason to kiss you, figuratively of course
Airways chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
You know I don't think I ever said this to any fanfic writer before, but you are so special I am willing to go the extra mile. Please, as a favour to me and other fanfic readers, forget Buffy the Vampire Slayer ever existed. Forget the characters, the scenes, the dialogue, and you will honour us with a huge favour. Perhaps you could focus your attentions on something a little more up your alley like, say 7th Heaven. Though I am not sure even 7th Heaven deserves your talents. Sincerely Yours.
myself chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
LOL! This was funny. I was laughing from the very start. "Xander coughed and only Willow heard the ‘no kidding’ snort behind it." Hehe.

-Erin
Kalystia chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
lol thanks for giving me a laugh, that was really funny and well written! :)
Chorlton chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Funny, but he could do better :)
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
This was a first. I printed out a story to show to my husband. I particularly enjoyed the bacon.