Reviews for I Have To Surrender
i loved it
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
compeling
lapidary chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Too... CUTE. I generally try to refrain from using the word, but this was cute. Very cute. :3 I haven’t read good fluff for a long time, and this brought a big sappy grin to my face. I salute you! :D
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*rocks back and forth squeaking* Aw! So! so! so Kawaii!
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aww, that so so sweet, really well written :D
Liv chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
YOU GOT NAME MEANINGS WRONG!

'Kaiba' actualyl means seahorse, which is also known as baby dragon or sea dragon, Seto being the master of Dragons, apparently.

/Seto/ means turmoil, and yes, Ai means love, though I'm not sure if I have ever heard that for a Japanese surname. Then again, I'm not actualy Japanese and my last name is of Lithuanian descent and totally unpronouncable.
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aww. This was sweet. A little idyllic, but...it worked, in a slightly alternate dimension sort of way. Everything worked out almost a little too well, and Seto opened up a little too easily. But everything was well written and otherwise in character, so it's definitely a great story. Well done!
Baku-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Rei: ow...sque- that was so sweet! poor Seto, but he has Ryou-chan now so he can be happy

Sierra:happy! i think...whatever.

Rei:it really was sweet.
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
CUTE!
ragdollsally13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
O.O

...

*Screams* That is like the best think EVER! It was so sweet and I loved the way you portrayed Seto! It was so perfect... oh, they go so perfectly together. So perfect... Anywho, awesomest (yes, that's a word... In my world at least) story EVAH! And thank you SO much for reviewing on that pile of crap known as my story! It made my entire like year! Thank you so much!

TOODLES
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wonderful ficcy... I just loved it. One of the best Seto/Ryou things I've read, definitely...

One small thing: Actually kaiba means 'seahorse' (there's a legend in Japan according to which seahorses are dragon babies... kind of fitting, right? ) and Seto means 'turmoil' (or so I've been told... to be exact Seto is written with two kanji, first of which means 'current' and the latter 'man'...) ...okay, I'll end my lecture here... I've just been researching this subject and get sometimes a little carried away... ;;

Great job with the fic!
Cazeh chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I noticed that you mentioned a definition of 'Kaiba'. From what I have found, 'Kaiba' means 'Seahorse', although if 'Kai' is 'fire' (this relates to 'Kaiyoubi', Tuesday and also 'Fire-day'), and 'Ba' means horse, I'm very much confused. I would like to inquire if, perhaps, your definition was made to suit the story. If not, then is that the real meaning of 'Kaiba'?
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
_ I liked this a lot. It was very sweet, and while I thought that Seto was a little OOC sometimes, it all fit really well.
Swii chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Excellant...I loved it. Not many ppl do the Seto/Ryou pairing...and I'm glad you did...you just made my day! ...well...technically night...but ;; Good Job anyhow...I loved it!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That was SWEET! Absolutely adorable! I loved it! _ Seto's final thought was hilarious. Then that final line was adorable.

Awesome job!