Reviews for Venomous II
changclaire5 chapter 25 . 4/15/2006
Brilliant, brilliant story! Thanks for sharing it with us. The world needs more suffering Severus Snape :-)
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 25 . 4/13/2006
Wow, that was an amazing ending! And I actually like how you left Voldemort's downfall as slightly vague. After all, it's Snape's battles that we are interested in. And they were all perfectly written, throughout the whole story...both those with himself, his father, the order and the dark side. I'm glad that Snape didn't die in the end! I was holding my breath there when Voldemort tried to take him to death and then when I thought he was going to kill himself. And the ending that you did give him sounds very serene :D. Amazing story! I truly loved it! Weasleygirl-ca.
person chapter 25 . 1/12/2006
What the H* you should be so proud of that story it was amazing! I do admit the ending was a little weak but in totally is was very well done:)! Thank you so much for making a sequel! you the best
Resurging Crisis chapter 25 . 1/5/2006
As much as I like your two storys. I found myself wishing that Arebwald either bite Severus or turned him. I thought that it would be a nice twist or something. As to what I think Severus really is. I think he is just a dead man cursed to walk the Earth and doomed to eternal suffering. Severus is neither good nor evil to me. Do you really think Severus went to Voldemort willingly? I seriously think if Severus didn't have a bad childhood, that he would be on the light side, wanting to see the day Voldemort died. That is what I think.
Barb8 chapter 25 . 1/3/2006
Thamk you. I had almost given up on this story ever being updated. Thanks again for the update.
Hyouden chapter 25 . 1/3/2006
This was very well written and worth the wait. Thank you for your original ideas on Severus' father, Bellatrix's personality and vampires!
duj chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
Rest and respite after sorrow,

Hope springs up for life tomorrow,

New day dawns with hope and promise,

Happy ending. Thank you from us.
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
The end? Awe I loved this story! It was so awesome!
ShadowBallad chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
No, it's over! I was hoping for lots more...but I do say that is was satisfying, albeit a bit short. But you're right; how Voldemort will be defeated is something only Jo Rowling knows.

I did like that you gave Severus a happy ending. He deserves it after all. I would have liked to see more of Arenwald, but when an author falls out of a story, it's hard to get back in sometimes. Thanks for finishing, and good luck writing your others!

Cheers,

Ballad
Silverthreads chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
This was a wonderful tale.
lucidity chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
Writer's Block hits everyone at one time or another, it seems. Do not fret over it.

How ironic that the words "It is finished" would apply to the death of Voldemort. I think about it more in terms of when Jesus was on the cross and he spoke those words as he gave up his life. It's kind of eerie!

Severus was very kind to poison Lucius and help him to escape the Dementor's Kiss. He must've really cared for Lucius.

Are you planning a sequel at all? I'd love to see how young Draco would be getting on, even as a one-shot.

You did it! You finished the fic! I bet it's feeling bittersweet to be done with it.

I truly enjoy your storytelling and await your update of Amaurotum!
Neous chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
So sad... and beautiful, I love the way you write all of those sentimental moments and don't let it become too fluffy... I think it was a good ending to the story with Sevvy feeling a bit of hope after all those years, and I think he'd help Lucius out too, in whatever way he could
Ellrohan chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
Hey, that's no problem. Real life is very good at that, unfortunately. There was only one tiny error in this story, and that was when Voldemort was dying and he asked Lucius to 'revenge me'. English, being the odd language it is, says 'avenge me'. I wouldn't bring this tiny error up, but I thought you might like to know for the future XD. Congrats on the story!It was amazing!
Oya chapter 25 . 1/2/2006
Happy to know that Severus did live happily ever after.
Neous chapter 24 . 12/30/2005
Mah, is there only one more chapter? madre, how will I survive the wait? Honestly... I love this story, finally had the time to finish it. Please update soon!