Reviews for Random factors
Zeto chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
A most interesting ending. I like Schu's philosophy. Very In Character. I wouldn't mind a Part Two. If you'd please?
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Really, Brad shouldn't worry so much. Schu can take care of himself, and if it comes to it that a decision will lead to his death it will leave some pretty major markers on the future.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
naiishh. _" sankyuu for a thoughtful read. )
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
haha, cute! - BradxSchu is always fun XD
BunjyGuM-Boy chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
BradXSchu... a classic! [winks] That was fun Misura! Can I have a YojiXCrawford? [grin]

God bless and Have a nice day!

Bunjy
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
[Kitty ears twitching]KAWAI!

Cute cause Schu is Schu and Brad knows his precognition does have a weakness!

Too bad this isn't going to get.. 'serious'. [Suppresses a grin] Ja mata ne!_
apocalipticoblivion chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
**sigh** i'm getting so lazy... this is really good! i don't normally read 'musings' but this one interested me, for some reason. _ i love it.

/hugs for you!/

apocalipticoblivion
Neev chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hmm...you bring up a very interesting point about Crawford's precognition and why Schuldich would be so attractive to him. I think, though, that your characterization of Crawford could use a little bit of work - he seems too easily riled by Schuldich and too...human, almost, at least to me. Even when Schuldich does push Crawford's buttons (in the anime or manga) the most he manages to do is get Crawford mildly irritated. However, on the other hand, the basic premise did make me think about Crawford more and I like that in a fan fic.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Am i really the first review on this? Wait, you only put it up a short while ago. That would make sense, plus, you know, reviews take a while to appear. Means I can't check to make sure I'm not saying waht everyone else has said. Oh well.

:;snuggles Crawford:: So few peole surprise him. think Manx does, once, but I guess that goes to show he has a weakness for redheads, huh? And wonderfully pragmatic crawford