Reviews for The Everlasting Quest for POCKY!
The.Lion.Roars chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
O.o Oro?

*smiles* This was out of character, but pretty funny at the same time. I always thought comedy cracks like these hurt the characters, er, well, character. But, you know what? I actually really like this one! :D

Very well done, dude.

.717
Clair-Crossed chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was hilarious! I LOVE POCKY! this was great to read.
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
*sigh* Now I think I know where you get your love for pocky from. You need the next chapters up! I wanna read them!
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
WAI!

I
Arakhne chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That...was wonderful! Reading this fic made my day so much better! Lol! Yay for Pocky and Cheers to you! Long live this fic!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
OMG three Juppon Gatana in search of Pocky... does it get any better than this? Nope it sure dont. Especially w/ Chou! *glomps*
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was silly! *big grin*

Sou-kun! -

POCKY! WORSHIP IT'S GREATNESS, SHISHIO! WORSHIP IT!
pu-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Hurrah for POCKY(TM)!
Fleaball chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
"everlasting quest for pocky" eh? story of my life -()

this is so cute! is there going to be like, one lonely box on the very back of the shelf, and sano & chou dive for it at the same time? ehehe. i hope something evil happens to them .

aanyways - Kawaii desu! keep it up!

~Cat
KAT chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I am not going to ask... I am so not going to ask. And why do you have pixie sticks! I no have have pixie sticks!... Kat want pixie sticks in a major way right now... At least exams are all now done... and you are going to have to explain this one to me... Kat want pixie sticks... Kat needs sugar right now... And could not write last night because the power went out...No power is evil... *DROOLS* PIXIE STICKS VERY GOOD... and yes... I am insane right now. It is an end-of-the-school-year high. *sigh* the only problem is that that now means Kat will have limited internet acess... even if she will have more time to write... she hopes... between 4-h and working two jobs and having two horses and this review in turning into a seriously long ramble about absolutly nothing except how messed up my life is right now which kind of really deafeats the whole purpose of writing a review in the first place now doesn't it? Brother is being annoying... *gets up and slaps Jonathan in the head* okay... I think I have just about exhausted this one so I think it is time for met to move on to something else. And when did my sentences start getiing so long and rambling all over the plce like this? I must be going crazy-insane. OPS... To late...
audsome chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
this was funny!

I love poky! not really, i just like it. ya noe what, where i live poky is just $.79, and at suncoast it costs $3.?. yep! well i hope you continue soon!

bye!
indigochipmunk chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
loved it! and what is it with men and not asking for directions...? its soo weird. keep it up _
Phoenix Michaels chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Excellent, Miss Sora Jade, and using my three fave Jupongatanna (Plus Shishio and Yumi...the greatest couple ever!) Can't wait for more!