Reviews for I surrender I survive
emzzz53839 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Ok so i know its been like 8 years since u last updated this story but ive been readin it and i really would like to know what happens next :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
I was looking through the Behind Closed Doors for Harm/Other fics (why did that section disappear while the Harm/Mac is still up?) JAG site when I came upon the first chappy of this fic. Then found it here.

Normally I just move on from fics I don't like, not bothering to review, but this time I have to say that I was really appalled at the way you write Harm.

You made Harm into someone who is irresponsible, leaves his own child behind, has sex with a woman then calls her a slt, is abusive, insulting, hateful, turns into an alcoholic (even though it was clearly shown on the show that Harm was never that, but Mac was),... while Mac shines through it all, a pure and complete saint, the constant poor, defenceless victim of the evil bastard Harm who she'd never hurt even a little in her entire life.

They are completely unrecognizable and definitely not how they were on the show.

I've known you for years as a competent Pretender writer, so this one just threw me for a loop, because it's such an extreme drop in the quality of your writing.
Jeanaz8 chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
It does not appear from where you left off that there would be very many chapters left of this story. Do you plan on finishing it? I know it has been 3 years but I am curious to see if you would eventually have them get married.
roz chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
i love this story please update soon its one of my favourites and i want to see a happy ending please
cflynn214 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I really love this story, I hope you are planning on updating or finishing it soon.
Jeanaz8 chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
I have enjoyed reading this and am wondering if you ever intend to finish it. It appears from how Part 8 ends that it is near the end. Only guessing of course.
McRose chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Someone asked where this story was on one of the fanfiction websites - do you plan to finish it? I assume not, considering how much time has passed.
tlk29 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
You just love to hurt people don't you. First you leave me hanging on Memories now this. If you are died then fine I can live , not happily with either story not completed. But if you are alive and well then FINISH THE DAMN STORY PLEASE!
LocoGreggo chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Keep it up...I read all of this in one sitting. I only wished I had read it when you first posted it. I want more...please continue
cflynn214 chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
Oh please update this soon.. I want to find out what happens.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Ok, I can't read anymore. This is absolutely ridiculous. The entire story makes no sense. You've completely twisted the characters, the angst isn't even that angsty. Everything you've written here is so unbelievable that I cannot even finish the fanfic. Harm is not the kind of guy who marries a woman he doesn't love because she's pregnant. Moreover, he would never blame Mac or the baby for what happened in his life. He would blame himself, and rightly so. Next, Harm has never had an alcohol problem so the 'he's turned into a drunk' excuse does not fly. And finally the disrespect to which he refers to Mac and her pregnancy is utterly flawed. He's a naval man, he's had respect for officers beaten into him. For goodness sake, I don't even recognize the character anymore. If I were Mac in this fanfic and came home to find Rabb changed like this (perhaps from alien intervention or brainwashing) I would very quickly become disenchanted with him. Mac is just too smart to continue to love someone who acted that way. In short, I think you need to get a better handle on the characters and on your style of writing (it really doesn't flow so well) before you write more stories. This review really isn't insulting enough to describe how I felt about your story, but I'm very tired and don't feel like going back over it. So if you could please think of some very mean things to say about someone that basically means 'you have no talent and I get more literary pleasure out of Clifford books than your story' and apply them to yourself, that would be great.

~Your Worshipfulness
roz chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
please continue soon i luv this story and memories is agr8 story too thanks
angels122 chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
OMG..wow! ok, my eyes hurt just cause ive been reading the same story for 2 hours strait...non stop! OMFG wow...that had so better not be the end! i mean...wow, what do u plan 2 do 4 a living (im assuming from some of ur earlier comments ur in collage, sry if im wrong, but im gunna work under that assumtion) and please tell me ur gunna be a writer, cause u are awsome at it! i havent read ...anything better! please tell me there is more 2 com,e that cant be the end!

~angels122
anna chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
please update soon, love this story and can't wait to read more.
anonomous chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
please update the story is so good