Reviews for An Alien's Story
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
This is great ! It's like a series of commercial's with two Alien's as the central mascot's. The last chapter was excellent !
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Buncha morons, aren't they? LOL
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
I was trawling through the depths of looking for something interesting in the Aliens section. Not being a Predator fan, I was somewhat lost. Then I stumbled on this little gem.

You are utterly insane, evil, twisted, and a monster beyond comprehension. Nobody else could be that funny.

It sounds fallacious, but I swear. The minute the facehugger with the Irish accent debuted, I damn near fell off my chair laughing. Please update this soon, and I promise to review for every chapter you put out! Please. I need my funny Alien fixies.

Thank you!
XenoClone chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
keep goin'. it's so funny! especially my favorite one, more write more.
duckmasta2020 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
ok first of all i know its funnier this way but aliens sense pheromones that every living being gives off thats how it "sees" things now that means that a predators cloaking device is actually rendered completely useless against aliens. and if u happen to wonder why i know this its because im a aliens/predator geek/nerd i know these things... so if u need any help with anything about it u can email with ur questions and ill answer them as soon as keep up the good work
Launcelot du Coudray chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
O.O Wow. I thought that I'd never see another chapter in this again. You've got to update soon. It's getting better and better.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
My favourite line in that had to be:

'This is a consultation, not a whore’s den…”

The whole image of this is so funny and you should keep up the great work!

When you think about it, would the aliens find it horrible if the doctor ate other aliens as gourmet?
Spacefan chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
That was hilarious! Especially Dr. Mandible Lecture...ah! I'm still laughing.
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
LOL

Man this is just so funny the bit with face hugger and the coke machine had me in stitches. The Drone and Soldier scene is just as funny :)

Great stuff.
Air of Mystery chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
This is so god-damned funny! Pimp-drones, scottish Facehuggers: It's just cool, you know. My favourite line is:

“Four words, brutha: lady xenos, desperate Marines.”

Damn, that's funny. And I'm sorry to sound stupid, but is a xenomorph one of the warrior-aliens? The ones that chew their way out of something?

I just had a thought. If an Alien hatches out of a human, it walks on two legs. If it hatches out of a dog (or cow) it walks on four legs. What happens if it hatches out of a Diet Coke (with lemon) can? Will it be like a cylinder?
sean fulton chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
now that is a funny chapter. it's a good thing he had on that 'bling.' nice armor. :)
Lizardios chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
O_O;

Ok, D-Man... You have just scared me... And people thought I was gone wrong in the head...

Anyhoo, good to see you updated this. I'll see ya soon... Beeyatch!

Jethro
coolness chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Homies suck. I guess you have a funny look on them, though, because that was the funniest chapter I've read.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
great to see you've updated! this chapter was pretty damn weird (sorry, lol, funny mood)but I like it. The thought of a drone dressed like huggy bear is really funny!
Squidgal chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
This was awesome...now I can't seem to get that purple hat and green feather out of my mind...now that's pimpin'...I gotta ask, did he have goldfish in his heels? I gotta go check my eyes. I'm just wondering how I missed this little tale...dang, I knew trying to keep my eyes open with toothpicks was a bad idea heehehe.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »