Reviews for 7 Points
Difdi chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
"massive three gigabytes of RAM, the hefty 300GB hard disks"

Heh, and this is why specifying equipment stats in a story can come back to haunt you down the road. At the time the chapter was published, that was a BEAST of a laptop...

Now? The desktop PC I'm writing this review on has a 64 bit processor and OS, 8 times the RAM and ten times the hard drive space of those BEASTS. And my computer is a couple years old.

There's a reason why Star Trek made up their own techno-babble for describing hardware. Something to keep in mind for future writing, eh?
blue talith chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
Yet another story by Chaos Eternus that was not finished. Though I mightily wish otherwise! If only the author could complete this tale of tales!
cklammer chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
This is nice - a very seamless integration of two AU's.

Almost everything appears plausible to me - I only have one nitpick: why has nobody at the "Stargate" side of the spiral arm picked up transmissions and nuclear explosions from the "Colonial" side of the spiral arm? I mean the First Cylon War was only 40 years earlier having been fought with nukes and all that. And that MTB picked up not only nuking but transmissions from the Colonies itself - something does not compute here IMHO.

Anyway, slight causal discrepancies fall into the domain of artist's license AFAIC as long as they result in a rattling good tale.

On to the sequel ...
The Lord Marbury chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Well, you're a great writer, but I didn't like this fic because you included characters from other shows as well (except bsg and sg1).
Sithking Zero chapter 17 . 11/21/2008
So far, an excellent story. Only real complaint is that the Cylon fightercraft are not called Scimitars. Their true name, is Raider. Cylon Raiders.
TenWings chapter 20 . 6/13/2006
good work
TopQuark chapter 20 . 8/28/2005
sweet
BlitzBallAce chapter 20 . 2/4/2005
Read it all in one sitting, kick ass.
Falcon-Rider chapter 20 . 8/20/2004
great job, with this- I can't wait for more! :)
bigstu chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
Boomers O.k Yeah, Now the cylons are getting upgrades should make life interesting for them more more more more more more.
bigstu chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
Great story so far {you cant leave it now} Liked the way you integrated it with the SGC It opens the way for so much more in the story.
thecomputerroom chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
I challange you to write a story in which crichton and a time displaced moya meet up with a ship from earth. When that happens crichton finds out that not only was he shot through a wormhole but shot thousands of years in the future, to a point where humans are superior to the peacekeepers in everyway. (Technology wise and physically).

Andrewjameswilliams writes a story called a journeys end, thats how advanced that humans should be because iam tired of the peacekeepers thinking that humans are inferior...
elfin2 chapter 11 . 6/29/2004
It's not quite what I'd have done with the story, but it's fun to read.
jonnyG chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
That was excellent, but please try and update more often..
anyabar1987 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
i really liked this story and i was wondering where the next chapter is. not that i am being hasty but please can u do the next chapter. please!