Reviews for 7 Points
Difdi chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
"massive three gigabytes of RAM, the hefty 300GB hard disks"

Heh, and this is why specifying equipment stats in a story can come back to haunt you down the road. At the time the chapter was published, that was a BEAST of a laptop...

Now? The desktop PC I'm writing this review on has a 64 bit processor and OS, 8 times the RAM and ten times the hard drive space of those BEASTS. And my computer is a couple years old.

There's a reason why Star Trek made up their own techno-babble for describing hardware. Something to keep in mind for future writing, eh?
blue talith chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
Yet another story by Chaos Eternus that was not finished. Though I mightily wish otherwise! If only the author could complete this tale of tales!
cklammer chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
This is nice - a very seamless integration of two AU's.

Almost everything appears plausible to me - I only have one nitpick: why has nobody at the "Stargate" side of the spiral arm picked up transmissions and nuclear explosions from the "Colonial" side of the spiral arm? I mean the First Cylon War was only ~40 years earlier having been fought with nukes and all that. And that MTB picked up not only nuking but transmissions from the Colonies itself - something does not compute here IMHO.

Anyway, slight causal discrepancies fall into the domain of artist's license AFAIC as long as they result in a rattling good tale.

On to the sequel ...
The Lord Marbury chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Well, you're a great writer, but I didn't like this fic because you included characters from other shows as well (except bsg and sg1).
Sithking Zero chapter 17 . 11/21/2008
So far, an excellent story. Only real complaint is that the Cylon fightercraft are not called Scimitars. Their true name, is Raider. Cylon Raiders.
TenWings chapter 20 . 6/13/2006
good work
TopQuark chapter 20 . 8/28/2005
sweet
BlitzBallAce chapter 20 . 2/4/2005
Read it all in one sitting, kick ass.
Falcon-Rider chapter 20 . 8/20/2004
great job, with this- I can't wait for more! :)
bigstu chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
Boomers O.k Yeah, Now the cylons are getting upgrades should make life interesting for them more more more more more more.
bigstu chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
Great story so far {you cant leave it now} Liked the way you integrated it with the SGC It opens the way for so much more in the story.
thecomputerroom chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
I challange you to write a story in which crichton and a time displaced moya meet up with a ship from earth. When that happens crichton finds out that not only was he shot through a wormhole but shot thousands of years in the future, to a point where humans are superior to the peacekeepers in everyway. (Technology wise and physically).

Andrewjameswilliams writes a story called a journeys end, thats how advanced that humans should be because iam tired of the peacekeepers thinking that humans are inferior...
elfin2 chapter 11 . 6/29/2004
It's not quite what I'd have done with the story, but it's fun to read.
jonnyG chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
That was excellent, but please try and update more often..
anyabar1987 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
i really liked this story and i was wondering where the next chapter is. not that i am being hasty but please can u do the next chapter. please!