Reviews for The Color of Straw
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Aww how sad:(
Coco puffs chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was rely funny and cute plz do more for scarecrow and harley :]
harley quinn chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this is AWSOME make more please :D
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love the dark humor in this one, not to mention is very well written. Thank you for posting it.
MyOtherPenName chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I love this story! Just perfect.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Proper
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*snicker* I don't, in general, feel sorry for villains all that often, but...

Poor Nigel Crane. This has that weird and twisted humor/horror that is *so* indicative of the animated series. So very believable in that fucked up DC-verse way. :)
Misty Waters chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
LOL! That was great! you should TOTALLY make a sequal.
Aloe chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Impressive (snark!) you actually made me feel sorry for the scarecrow. Very well done.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This is a great story. Poor Scarecrow! Both Crane and Harley are in character and the ending is hilarious. It would be interesting if you did a sequel with Joker going after Scarecrow while Batman pursued both of them and with Harley in the middle. Awesome job.
Midnight chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Very cool but i advise you to read the new Scarecrow fic in Batman Animated series and see the pairing there. Nice writing!
wittylibrarian chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Very nice, and excellent character usage. You actually feel sympathy for the poor guy. Maybe.

;-)
Amp chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Oh man...positively wrenching! Simple and very bittersweet. Your writing always gets me!
markmark261 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Good story. Nice twist.
Maritza Manga chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Guh! I love it! But now I wanna read more scarecrow/Harley Quinn, and...there is no more o_o;