Reviews for Heart of My Soul
Elanya21 chapter 22 . 8/30
Eh not bad
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 22 . 7/3
I enjoyed both stories. I feel like you intended to make another story for this with Alex and Azizah, but maybe not. Real life possibly halted it if you had planned something as there's been nothing more.

I wish, somewhat, that there was a bit more bonding moments with Khay and Ardeth, but I'm also glad it wasn't heavily focused on them. The brother bond Rick and Ardeth have I amazing.

Also, I really like you giving Jonathan something more settling. I can see him calming down and being a great professor. And his con to get Milton was wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your work.
It's been a while since a story rang so true to me. Not only was it well plotted and well written (your diction is a delight) but my favorite part actually ended up being your oc. That is such a hard thing to create, but you did it. You wrote a character (quite a few) that actually fits beautifully into this universe. I came for Ardeth Bey, but I stayed for Khay (and everyone else too). The only part I wasn't glued to the screen for was the very intimate scenes (because I think some things should be private). I lost several hours of sleep to this masterpiece, bravo.
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Another wonderful story! Rather enjoyed this story as well. Thanks again for writing and posting
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
I loved this story! It's so hard to find an Ardeth/OC story that's actually worth reading! Great job!
TeresaLynne chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
I've enjoyed your Mummy stories very much, and I hope that you write more of them someday! Many thanks for sharing! :)
silversimon chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. Well written with fine details of the magical world you created. Ardeth is super hot!
silversimon chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Enjoying your story very much. Thanks!
Cadburytropper96 chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
I'm so greedy. i wanted more.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
OK now 3 movies. Since I started this story I was reminded by 3 movies. Lara Croft, Indiana Jones and now Pirates of the Caribbean.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Azizah is so cute. lol

I really like your story so far. I just love Ardeth mannerisms.
ratherbereading125 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Azizah is such a sweety! i just want to give her a big hug :)
ratherbereading125 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Thaliran chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Love this story and brother of my soul they are in the same universe right? Are you going to make more stories in this univers?

Anyway its nice to find oc's one can like and hate since there must be for stories to get intresting in this fandome at least. I like what you have done with Ardeth to make him a live character since we know so little abouth him.