Reviews for Beginnings
Cute chapter
peggie63 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Excellent story-loved it!
mistic-gal chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
oh man the story so short but its so sweet..i wish u can cont ths story..hw e war gg to be? hving gin learning as healer n hv harry by her side all e way..sweet story sort of peaceful kind of story btw harry n gin..love it hope u write more story btw these couple
misstarlet chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Very cute! The only thing I would change is Ron's saying "crikey". I would personally change it to "blimey" Good job though! I really liked it!
readerofHP chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
too short :(

I would have liked some more
readerofHP chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
very nice.

I love your writing style...yeay for people who know how to spell and have good grammar (unlike me)
readerofHP chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I'm a big prophecy fun, so i'm not quite sure why you are not getting more review...i love your story.

Now, on to this. I like it very well done (Ginny taking our Harry half asleep :)
A Falling Debutante chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
what a cheesy line ''..lives have just began'' i'm sorry but i had to say it i really do love the rest of it theres nothing i like more than this story! don't take it personally, i'm opinion atted..well done! x write more stories x
Ravenwood240 chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Yes, I am back, or will be shortly. I had to find a new Beta, as my old one dropped off the face of the world, or at least the internet. Between that, and some problems writing chapters 29,30 and 31, I've been gone far too long. I am sorry about that, and while I cannot promise chapter 29 this week, I will try to get a couple of the plot bunnies finished. Notably, I have the last chapter of Patti and Mel's story, chapter two of "Links and Laws" and the fourth and final chapter of Beginnings ready to go, as well as the first chapter of a new series of bunnies, called "Decisions" which will feature Rose. Prophecy will be updated as soon as my Beta and I finish checking it over.

Anyway, I have to go now, or I can't work on the things y'all want to read.

Raven
Megsaklutz chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
I love it! its so cute! update soon please!
A Falling Debutante chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Rite more plz! it really gd at the mo.
Wolf's scream chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
Pretty good, though I thought Harry had fairly thoroughly apologized in the preceding chapter (ref. "That is what I owe you an apology for. You’re a person, not just a little sister." So that part was a little confusing (to me). Having Ginny ask "Why?" (on response to the invitation is good - it's different, and allows some exploration.
Wolf's scream chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Very nice.
Wolf's scream chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hm... interesting; pretty well done. Ginny's rather assertive here; the degree is a little surprising. Given the Summary, I gather there's yet more to the story... :-)