Reviews for Devotion
Yizuki chapter 36 . 8/14/2010
My god you HAVE TO WRITE MORE! PLEASE! IT'S SO SO GOOOOD! I Can't wait to read about when Yami loses Yugi. Yes it will be sad to read, but i still LOOOVE angst!
hA-UkA chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your other fics, even if they're goo, but my tastes are constantly changing and for some reason or another I'm been more annoyed with all the happily ever afters lately and as a result my taste in fics seems to be growing darker.

For me these days most Yami/Yugi (and other pairings) stories are classified simply too sappy, the never gonna happen in a million years, and so stupidly naive I can't bear to read it.

Even a lot of Yami/Seto and Yami Bakura/Yami Marik is sweeter than I like.
adsfjkl chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
WHAT YOU SAY?
dragonlady222 chapter 36 . 11/8/2005
This was a great story, I hope you write a sequel.
kingleby chapter 36 . 11/7/2005
i started laughing at the 'yugi boys' comment, lol, i could so picture him saying that! _

its over? *sniff* i love this story!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 36 . 11/6/2005
A wonderful ending. No need to elaborate on what happens next; everyone knows. It doesn't matter.

And besides, I love Pegsy, even when he's evil (but especially when he's good).

Sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as I should; being busy is no excuse, it doesn't take that long. Mostly, despite my best efforts, my interest in this fandom has waned somewhat with the finding of several more. And my taste in fics seems to be growing darker; for example, most Yami/Yugi is simply too sweet for me these days. Even a lot of Yami/Seto is sweeter than I like. This fandom lends itself to dark fics, of course, but not enough people take advantage of that...and my interest comes in cycles. Someday I'll come back. In the meantime...hello, Tales of Symphonia (Kratos and Yuan), FFVII (Vincent), Last Exile (Alex), and Slayers (Zelgadis)!
kingleby chapter 35 . 10/29/2005
bless him _ this chapter was so heart warming! _
ygodmyy20 chapter 35 . 10/28/2005
So sweet, cute kawaii chappie! :D Aww, poor Atemu, *clings to him* I really liked how you did Atemu here, you wrote it in a way to see his full personality, all from saddness, to fear, to anger to hope, to...so many others and it was just so well written, i loved it! awsome, one, can't wait to see the next and final one (ish 36 chappies right .
kingleby chapter 34 . 10/25/2005
bless him _ loved this chapter!
kingleby chapter 33 . 10/25/2005
the Dark magician one was cool _
kingleby chapter 32 . 10/25/2005
bless her, the girls of yugioh rule _
kingleby chapter 31 . 10/25/2005
bless him, i ove joey's plain honesty.
kingleby chapter 30 . 10/25/2005
Mei is such a cool character _
kingleby chapter 29 . 10/25/2005
he really he insane. gotta feel sorry for him in a way. nicely written!
kingleby chapter 28 . 10/25/2005
bless him, he's such a brave kid