Reviews for Hogwarts: Beginning to End
lol chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
This can basically be the summary for half of the series. Well Done!
My oh mighty chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Brilliant!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Adorbs (:
Barbara peterson chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
that was awsome and I want to read more!
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Nice :)
Lilian85 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh, I love this one! It's wonderfully written and just ... ah ... (for the lack of a better word)... wonderful! I've always loved your stories and will go on to read "Tears/Kisses On The balcony" again (after I've read it several times already!) Please think about writing more J/L-FFs!

A true fan

Lilian85
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hahah, amazing story. i wish i could rhyme as good as you! :D
jamcam1656 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was wonderfu! I don't think i could rhyme that much.
BlueBubble101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Eh, sorry. I'm too lazy to login ...

Anyway, this is the first kind of this fic I've ever seen and I must say that I like it. The parts about James, Lily, the Marauders (Sirius, Remus, and Peter) Harry and Ron was brilliantly executed. You are excellent at the rhyming, it flowed very smoothly.

Again, thank you!

-Blue :)
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
lol that was good :) it made me laugh a bit :)
sumbee chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i know its been a while since you wrote this...but it's actually really good! the rhymes are amazing, its really quite humourous too. Loved it! ]
nothinggggggggg chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
you must have been dr. seuss in another life. brilliant job. i would never be able to rhyme like that. bravo.
slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! It must have been hard, I'm writing a sorting hats song at the moment, rhyming is not the most easiest thing to do, lol! I really enjoyed this.

-Laura xoxox
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Lmso! That was fantastic!

I mean that,I've never come across a HP poem,quite as long or about L/J like this.I'm so pleased I found it and I'm so happy because it was funny,made sense and you told a nice little story well.

Rhymin' was good as well luv,

Lady F