Reviews for Irredeemable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ahh, too sad! But, I have to say, I would have taken revenge on the Dursley's too. As to killing all of the Auiror's, BAD Harry and Draco! Especially Tonks!
sakujun chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
This story was absolutely worderful!
Bye bye Dumbledor kkkkk
I loved reading it, and the way that Harry and Draco loved each other... it was so beaultiful *-*
And i liked Hermione too x)
kiokukara chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Well... I don't have much to say. First of all, Snape's a hypocrite. He's going on about that whole alcoholism thing when he has the dark mark, and is considered a dark wizard as well. Bad Severus!

Second, this is one of the first 'dark' harry fics I've ever read. I'm also a fairly emotional person that wants everything to work out in the end too, so I'm almost leery of reading more. However, it is written very well, and I want to know what happens next, even at the risk of bawling my eyes out.

:) Thanks for writing!

Aonokioku
MoonPrincess623 chapter 21 . 1/4/2010
Mine...his choice...

Hmm...this ending on a note that I never expected...so I must rush off to read the sequel!
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
This is a good story so far! I like it, its really cool!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 21 . 12/20/2007
Dear god, they broke him.

What an interesting twist for certain. Incredible depth of character, particularly Harry. You did a wonderful job of blurring the lines between black and white.

Bravo.
autumnenvy chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
When I read the summary, I was intrigued so I started reading. I had no idea it was a DarkFic, but when I found out I just kept on reading. I've never read a DarkFic before, but this one is amazing. I love your flashbacks and your descriptive style of writing. I'm off to read the sequel!
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
allo
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
hey
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
holy shit ... doesnt this chappie make total sense for whats going on in the world at the present time ... this chappie reminds me of Constintine mixed with Harry Potter, a dash of Buffy, a sprinkling of charmed and a touch of Angel ... Great job!
Gilaine chapter 21 . 7/18/2007
Absolutely smashingly brilliant.
Barranca chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
Divine justice has been dealt. I hope Harry will retain his freedom, it would be ironic if he got rid of his puppeteers just to get sent to jail.