Reviews for When Sombody Loves You
jagdreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow, if only the episode would have ended like that, I think we all would have been happy! Nice job. I know this reveiw is a little late, but I absolutely loved the story.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
great story.
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
We can only wish it would happen like that... And I do wish... Ah, well, what can you say? What can you do?
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Aw I'm glad you were able to find a way to tie that all together! Great job!
lily chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Um... Is this it? What happens next?
ElieLea chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Oh, my gosh! I can't express how much I loved this! Thanks! :)
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Sweetheart, this story has potential, but don't you think you ought to use all that time on your hands to study grammar? Run-on sentences and rambling plot lines are not going to impress very many people. We try to teach you grammar and the mechanics of the English language for a reason.
Blueangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
OOh my god! That's a great ending/begining to season 10. I can't wait to find out what

's going to happen... i hope mac is really sock and that if you is she will not die. well great work. i can't wait to find out what happens next season.. well keep going and i love this fanfic. nice and sweet and so harm and mac-ish
Abigaile chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Great story.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Cute. I hope they get H/M's relationship jump-started next season. It would be nice to see them together, finally. Enjoyed it. Audra
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Very good-gentle and sweet-a real keeper!

I love "what if's" that address the realness of a situation-there's no way Mac would want to sleep alone after the news she had!

Thanks! Hope to see more!
Lynn chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I love that song and it was perfect for Harm & Mac. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful fics that have kept this shipper very happy :)