Reviews for Forbidden Sins
hitokori midnight chapter 7 . 5/5
Update this story again soon !
TheLadyMartyr chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Hehehehe..*malicious laugh* And now it will be the start of BotanXKurama cute chemical romance!XXDD
I wonder where is Kuwabara Kazumi?(Is it right? the name?)
Well, Please update sooon!XXDD
reenke zanoie chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
please continue updating! i'm craving for this story! :)

it's really really nice.
reenke zanoie chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
whew! that's awesome... :D
LiLpanda2211 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i begg of u. you need to continue this fan fiction. it is mandatory. i am not giving u an option *draws daggers* (i hope we have an understanding -* )
Smexy Kitten chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
This story is really interesting... I can't wait to see what Kurama's reaction will be when he finally finds out that his slave royally outranks him and everyone in his kingdom xD... I hope Botan can figure out how to get out of this. I hope you update your fic someday soon :)
Vampire kaname chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Hey i kno i m reviewin this late but it was good n they r demons n spirit beings right !
blindhunteress chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
in a word..? UPDATE!

lolz:D seriously, you write good fics with interesting plots that i find rare in a KB fic nowadays,;but they seem have a thing in common and probably the only thing missing too is ... UPDATE! its cruel to leave a reader hanging especially when it's just getting good..but you know...no pressure..hehehe...
dela490 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. I hope that you will update soon because I can't wait to read the end of this story.

Soon.
Bullet2tm chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Hey,

This was a really good story so far, please update soon. I usually don't read Kuramaxbotan ones...cos i love Hieixbotan. Lol. But this is really good.

Bullet
Tiff Tiff chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
love the story
Hero Worship chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Please update!
NewSkiea chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
update por favor(please)
mysterious-black-dragon chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
so ive reviewed for chapts 6 and 7...so now im reviewing for this chapt...please continue!
Anissa chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
hey i ddidnt realized u dedicated a chapter 2 me i was hoping u would update a new chapter soon, im so bored im reading old stories! thats how bored i am so pleazze update soon!