Reviews for Better Than Ice Cream
Diztracshon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good work, I certainly enjoyed it. Made me feel all fuzzy inside.
codyw1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Sweet.
kumoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh my goood this was so cute! w Written so well, especially the girls. There are so many great lines to quote, but I think this is my favourite:

"As they ate, they continued talking almost non-stop, moving back and forth between discussing the finer points of chaos theory and nuclear fission to guessing how exactly Angel did manage to shave and why the apocalypse almost always struck on a Tuesday or Wednesday."

Hee! Also, I loved how you mixed things like quantum physics with gossip, and the ancient magic texts with "Tales from Pooh Corner", it's just so perfectly Willow, so perfectly Fred, and just... perfectly Buffyverse, really.

If I could make a tiny criticism though, it would be that Willow seems to care about her weight. Willow never really struck me as that self-conscious during either show, and I don't think she would let the fat content of yummy food get in her way. X3 But that just might be my own interpretation of her. Regardless, this was a really good fic and I'm going to totally use it to win round people to this cute ship!
undernourishedegos chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was absolutely brilliant. And adorable. And hilarious. And not to mention super cute. This line was totally made of awesomeness: "Is that the one where you found the second-hand copy of the fourteenth century magic texts next to Tales from Pooh Corner?" Also, I will never be able to look at sundaes the same way after Willow's keen observation about what they resemble. Thanks a lot ;P
Larissa chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Nice
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
cute lil fic. humurous. i'll have to remember the frequent flyers joke. keep up the good work
Orange Bulldog chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I like it a lot! I'm surprised Willow/Fred isn't more popular for femslash. I kinda wish it didn't end so abruptly though!
uuuuutt chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
yay! a willow/fred fic! i think that they would have made the best couple. you should write more willow/fred fics. please!
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Very cute and sweet. I loved how you mentioned the apocalypse almost always striking on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
Dark-MageUK chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hey, just wanted to say that this story was both sweet and cute, Great job :D
Hellen B. Potter chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hey Mel its me. I was hunting up some fics to read and I stumbled upon this one. I have to say this was super sweet. I never really thought about Willow/Fred except when Willow thought Fred was hitting on her. lol It is a good idea. Definitely better than Willow/ and the unmentionable potential. I think I had a smile on my face all through this. It was just too cute. Oh and now I have a wicked ice cream craving. lol
Brian1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I loved the Tuesday/Wednesday reference, as well as all the others you slyly put in. Very nice indeed.