Reviews for All American Girl
Good Story!
Storm Warning chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
aw cute and good!
EllenPage AND Vanessa Hudgens chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
gdd! i tink u shd stop d song parts.. ruins it
Dark-bat chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
Oh ho ho. Pete Wisdom might be making an appearance? that's definitely something I'll tune in for.

I still do like this story a bundle.

But may I say.. .Remy speaking in the third person is getting a little obnoxious. He definitely should do it... but not every single time he has to say "I" or "me."

Update soon!
summerrrain chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
I liked this a lot. Great job! Update soon!
The Green Bird chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Are you at all familiar with the comics? If you are, then you will know that Kitty and Peter are not a new couple. Peter was Kitty's first sweetheart in the comics.
THE GIPPER chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
HELLO. ITS ME AGAIN, THE GIPPER. YOU KNOW, THE LONG WINDED REVIEWER? LOL. WELL, THIS FIC OF YOURS IS SO, PARDON THE FRENCH, KICK ASS! I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAY KITTY CUZ SHE IS SO COOL! IN FACT ALL THE THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ROCK, AND YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN ACHIEVED THE GOAL OF MAKING THIS STORY SEEM LIKE IT HAS REALLY HAPPENED. YOU KNOW WHAT'S ALSO COOL? MY BROTHER WENT TO RUSSIA LAST SUMMER WITH A GROUP AND THEY TRAVELED TO SARANSK AND ST PETERSBURG, TELLING ORPHANS ABOUT GOD AND GIVING THEM BIBLES, AND DOING SO IN SEVERAL CAMPS THAT THE GROUP HAD FUNDED. THEY WERE THERE FOR A MONTH, AND THE ONLY CONTACT US FAMILIES BACK AT HOME HAD WITH THEM WAS THE EMAILS THEY SENT TO US. THEY FORMED LASTING BONDS WITH THE ADULTS AND KIDS AT THE CAMPS, AND THIS SUMMER, THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN. MY BROTHER IS LEAVING WITH A NEW GROUP JUNE 28, AND COMING BACK SIX WEEKS AFTER. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO SEE FROM THE PHOTOS HE BROUGHT BACK THAT THE KIDS WERE SO OPEN MINDED TOWARDS THE GOSPEL, AND MANY OF THEM ACCEPTED CHRIST. SO ANYWAY, MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GOING TO RUSSIA AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, SOME AMERICAN BORN RUSSIANS ARE GOING TOO! HE HAS A MILLION RUSSIAN FRIENDS HERE IN AMERICA; AND I HAVE PROBABLY ONLY MET A FEW. BUT IT REALLY PERKED ME UP TO SEE THAT YOU HAD A RUSSIAN CHARACTER IN THIS STORY! BY THE WAY, THE NEXT REVIEW I SEND WILL PROBABLY BEGIN WITH, "PREVET, lucas's girl", which means,"hello, lucas's girl" in russian. so keep up that russian romance with kitty, cuz those two so kick ass together! well, thanks for reading all of this, i hope you can update soon! love, THE GIPPER
Teardrops and Roses chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
This story was amazing! I know that it can be thought of as finished at this point, but I also see that you are able to add more and never put its' status as complete. Would you please update it if that's your intention?
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
OK, I just had to say that I like your story a lot. It is so much fun, of course I now The Boys Are Back in Town caught in my head, but that's ok cause the story is great and the songs add to it so much.

Keep it coming,

LucreziaNoin86
darkstorm5000 chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
What an action-packed chapter! The fight scenes were done well, and Lance getting his at the end from Kitty was pretty poetic. Now, I'm wondering where everyone'll go from here? Can't wait to see...
Dory shotgun chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
wicked stuff.

keep it going.
Dark-bat chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
aw...

I haven't been able to read this story in a while, since the review history on wasn't working. (.

But I like it. I hope you update soon.

I want them to kis!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
love this story. keep up the good work
Ashleyrose chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
I LOVE this story!

There are so few stories out there with Peter, it's sad.

But this one is fantastic! Can't wait to see where it goes, keep up the good work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »